LiquidSmooth 1.4 dsp manager?

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way of getting dsp on this?
Overall this is the best ROM that I've tried. I'm absolutely in love with it. I like my phones to look stock especially since the nexus is a ICS. Love the look of it. But having the capability to tweak it to my perfect phone is awesome.
only thing its lacking is the dsp like cm7/9.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running LiquidSmooth 1.4 via Tapatalk.

rebretz000

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm new at rooting and flashing and I'm sure this has been answered somewhere but I can't find it.
With Liquidsmooth you have to load the toro then tuna. Do I have to factory reset my phone after the toro loads before I flash tuna onto it?
Any help is appreciated.

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm new at rooting and flashing and I'm sure this has been answered somewhere but I can't find it.
With Liquidsmooth you have to load the toro then tuna. Do I have to factory reset my phone after the toro loads before I flash tuna onto it?
Any help is appreciated.

Well first off you'll need to root and unlock your boot loader first. Then you'll have to install (preferably the latest) CWM recovery.
Then yes you clear all caches including dalvik cache in advance settings in cwm. Then factory reset your phone from the cwm menu. Then flash the Toro version for Verizon cdma phones.
After that enjoy.

rebretz000

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Well first off you'll need to root and unlock your boot loader first. Then you'll have to install (preferably the latest) CWM recovery.
Then yes you clear all caches including dalvik cache in advance settings in cwm. Then factory reset your phone from the cwm menu. Then flash the Toro version for Verizon cdma phones.
After that enjoy.

I meant since you have to load two zips with 1.4, do I flash toro and then before rebooting flash tuna then reboot, or flash toro, reboot then flash tuna or doesn't it matter since tuna is just extras?

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I meant since you have to load two zips with 1.4, do I flash toro and then before rebooting flash tuna then reboot, or flash toro, reboot then flash tuna or doesn't it matter since tuna is just extras?

You don't have to flash two zips. That's only if you wanted the extras. I didn't want any extras the ROM alone was good enough. Sooo. But anyways I guess you flash the ROM first then the extras zip.

If that's not what you mean maybe you should read up. Liquid smooths 1.4 ROM doesn't require you to flash two. Zips

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
You flash the rom, DON'T REBOOT, then flash the extras.

At least that's how it worked on 1.25...

That's implied. Not sure of anyone who doesn't know to flash everything before rebooting lol .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21