Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Defconrock's Avatar

    Posts
    215 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP / Bugless Beast

    Default So what's the most powerful radio out there to flash?

    Running AOKP Milestone 5 right now so I guess I'm using whatever came along with that. Is there anything more powerful I should be looking at?

    Thanks
    @Arevill
  2. #2  

    Default Re: So what's the most powerful radio out there?

    I don't think you can really judge any of the radio's at being more powerful than the next. Just tweaks and adjustments that are made in the software...

    Most of it again comes down to Samsung's choice of radio's which doesn't have the best track record.
    Paul
    Moderator @ Android Central

    I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  3. #3  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,928 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    I don't think you can really judge any of the radio's at being more powerful than the next. Just tweaks and adjustments that are made in the software...

    Most of it again comes down to Samsung's choice of radio's which doesn't have the best track record.
    What he said.

    I'd try the IMM76K radios, however.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  4. #4  

    Default

    Motorola is known for great Radios. My razr maxx has great signal strength across the board.

    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Defconrock's Avatar

    Posts
    215 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP / Bugless Beast

    Default Re: So what's the most powerful radio out there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Set2374 View Post
    Motorola is known for great Radios. My razr maxx has great signal strength across the board.

    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Maybe I wasn't clear, but I meant the best radio out there that I could flash on my Galaxy Nexus.
    @Arevill
  6. #6  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,928 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Defconrock View Post
    Maybe I wasn't clear, but I meant the best radio out there that I could flash on my Galaxy Nexus.
    IMM76K in our radios thread. get the package with the bootloader.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  7. #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Set2374 View Post
    Motorola is known for great Radios. My razr maxx has great signal strength across the board.

    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    That's really wonderful!

    Yup, I'm on Tapatalk2

Posting Permissions