[ROM] ICSorcery V 3.0

shanedroid1

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys been a while since I've posted here but I was just wondering if any of you guys have tried the new version of ICSorcery. I well update and expand this thread when I get to my computer plus over the next few days but as of now it is great. I flashed it today so obviously too soon for a battery judgment but I will update that in a few days. I am using this ROM along with Franco's nightly 185.

So far it is very fast and smooth. It comes with apex launcher as the default launcher, so you nova people are just gonna have to download it. It has a load of customization options as well as cool ring and notification tones plus a really sweet boot animation.

It has all the standard pull down toggle options as well as nav bar options and center clock customization. There are a ton of other options that I will go into after I get some more mileage out of it.

Link: Team Sourcery Forum • View topic - ICSourcery Version 3.0 Release Thread
Md5: 9b3c0139effc98a928ea81f189bc2106
GAPPS: Sourcery ... signed.zip
Md5: 7c524e1e078164f681e0aa6753180b2c

Installation instructions:
1) Wipe cache
2) Wipe dalvik
3) Factory reset
4) Flash ROM
5) Flash GAPPS
6) Flash kernel of your choice (optional)
7) Reboot
8) Enjoy the magic

Screenshots are in the attachments.

If you have any questions or just want to chat it up about anything Android my Google Talk is shane.blackburn26@gmail.com

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i used it for a while about a month ago. wasnt 3.0 tho. thanks for posting get a link up and some screen shots when ya have time.

:)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I ran the first version of this ROM.I also haven't flashed 3.0 yet .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus