[ROM][TORO] Paranoid Android [JellyBean][V 1.6][PreAlpha]

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][LINK][TORO] Paranoid Android [CM9HYBRID][V 1.4]

512 is for higher performance, 384 is better battery life regular performance.

Gpu stuff. :):)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Just flashed this again...currently restoring from market. Going to follow my own advice and give it a few days since I only gave it ~11 hours last time.

Questions..

(1) How does Nova work?

(2) How does Swype work?

j.glik14

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Nova works perfectly. Just like the phone version.
Also I need help with my Google Music. It won't make the music I want available offline because I need to "check my Internet connection" when I saw this I checked if it would work on 4g and it did the same thing. What can i do to fix this? Music is no doubt the most important thing on a rom haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dmmarck

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Nova's great...one complaint---Chrome. Is it just mine that the text size sorta stays small? How can I change that to a true mobile browser, not a tablet one?

I'll post a screen. Another issue...posting screenshots in the AC app...if using "Tapatalk" I get a wrong format error? (I don't get this with regular Tapatalk).

62cc2c04-f701-84ef.jpg

Do not want ^!

j.glik14

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Also I have a question about Google Music. I have tried to make music offline on my phone and then when it says making music available offline, it says I need to check my Internet connection. So I tried 4g and it still is not working. Any suggestions on how i t Google Music to work?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site

Nova's great...one complaint---Chrome. Is it just mine that the text size sorta stays small? How can I change that to a true mobile browser, not a tablet one?

I'll post a screen. Another issue...posting screenshots in the AC app...if using "Tapatalk" I get a wrong format error? (I don't get this with regular Tapatalk).

Click to view quoted image

Do not want ^!

Side note: that whole status bar/nav bar combination is hawt.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Fair peoples of the Paranoid Android Rom:

Can someone tell me how in the hell to turn on vibrate only? I've literally sat here for 30 minutes trying to figure it out.

#mondayproblems

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Fair peoples of the Paranoid Android Rom:

Can someone tell me how in the hell to turn on vibrate only? I've literally sat here for 30 minutes trying to figure it out.

#mondayproblems

Have you held the volume rocker down. It should go into vibrate mode :thumbup:

BinaryCode transmission from ParanoidNexus via XpTapaTalk2

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

You try setting a toggle? Can't remember if its silent only or has option for vibrate.

Appears to be for silent only (the toggles are severely, severely limited). I'm going to break the volume down button at this point...lol

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Vibrate is enabled in settings? Pulling at straws here...
I never use vibrate only, I do silent alot tho..

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site

Click to view quoted image

Thoughts? Vibrate and ring is the only thing with vibrate in it. I have to be missing something, right?

Sent from my TARDIS

With this selected, and the volume turned all the way down, it doesn't maintain vibration? I'm surprised there isn't a volume, vibrate, and then silent (with the vibrate being an option in between the lowest audible sound selection and silent).

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
With this selected, and the volume turned all the way down, it doesn't maintain vibration? I'm surprised there isn't a volume, vibrate, and then silent (with the vibrate being an option in between the lowest audible sound selection and silent).

Like this?

62cc2c04-a865-ceb2.jpg

I can link them, but same result.

Weird, isn't it?

Sent from my TARDIS

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site

When you go up one from that, does it skip over vibrate mode that exists in stock?

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
That's just odd. Try a dirty flash of the from again. This doesn't make your problem go away but my vibrate seems to work fine. Thats why I asked about the rocker earlier. Just like zero said...I don't use vibe much anymore either.

Reactions: dmmarck

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

That's just odd. Try a dirty flash of the from again. This doesn't make your problem go away but my vibrate seems to work fine. Thats why I asked about the rocker earlier. Just like zero said...I don't use vibe much anymore either.

I'll just wait until 1.5 to be honest, it's supposedly coming out sooner than later.

Reactions: sicario666