I'll Pay $20 bucks for help installing Jellybean

danielkogan

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I wasted way to much time today. I'll give $20 bucks, paypal to someone that will call me and walk me through installing jellybean.

I already rooted. I bought rom manager. I seem to be having a problem installing ClockworkMod recovery on my phone and getting a strange permissions error with rom manager. I'm using a MAC.

If you can help me but spending, hopefully no more then 20 minutes on the phone with me, I'd appreciate it! Google voice me at Kogan76@gmail.com or email me and I'll respond with my phone number.

Please, no need to tell me what I'm doing wrong in this thread, I'd rather be walked through step by step and get this working and stop wasting my time....

Thanks!

Last edited:

Chuckroid

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Don't get discouraged man... you'll get it. And be damn proud when you do... like that time you installed your first hard drive and didn't know you had to format it first. LOL:p

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Let us know it you get it...

425756dd-43f0-9fb2.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

acard811

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I've unlocked and rooted but now I'm not sure what my next step should be can anyone point me in the right direction? Do I need to create a backup using Clockwork?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I've unlocked and rooted but now I'm not sure what my next step should be can anyone point me in the right direction? Do I need to create a backup using Clockwork?

Read both the stickied guide up top for installing roms, and dmmarck's Guide to the Galaxy Nexus. Twice each, lol. Any questions after that just ask :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: acard811

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah man make a nandroid backup in recovery. Always keep one of those handy.

You rooted version 404 ? Then you're radios are up to date. If not you can flash the 404 radios and boot loader in the radio thread.

Reactions: acard811

acard811

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I was getting the open robot with an "!" in the red triangle while trying to create the backup, but i re installed Clockwork and everything worked fine from there. I did root 4.0.4, thanks for the help!