will free hotspot tethering continue to work after flashing to JB

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
will free hotspot tethering continue to work after flashing to JB?

that is the only reason I haven't done it to my 2-day-old replacement GN yet. :)

Thanks!!!!!!! :)

Froggy40

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: will free hotspot tethering continue to work after flashing t

Hello all here is a newbie question...My phone is not rooted, yet but I just purchased a droid pad and will be traveling and was wonder what to use to wifi tether my pad to my 4G android phone, without paying verizon $20 a month. Would the mentioned wifi-tether app do this for me?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello all here is a newbie question...My phone is not rooted, yet but I just purchased a droid pad and will be traveling and was wonder what to use to wifi tether my pad to my 4G android phone, without paying verizon $20 a month. Would the mentioned wifi-tether app do this for me?

Yes.

Sent from my jellybean powered Nexus

gregs1213

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

define not working

When I check the box for Wifi-Tethering.. It unchecks itself like 2 seconds later..

I really loved the Wifi Tethering app, and was probably my biggest benefit of rooting.

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
My phone did that on ics roms like cm9. Rebooting always fixed it and toggling airplane mode...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

noseph

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site

Since you are not rooted FoxFi works great on ICS. FoxFi will not work on JB yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital