[ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The major problem with the 7/26 GAPPs is that photo sync doesn't work - which is only a problem if you need to have your photos from Picasa and other Google accounts show up on your phone.

So here's a quick question...
When I connect the phone to the PC, i go to the DCIM folder, click on any of the folders, I see older pics when i was in ICS but I think since the switch to JB the newer pictures are just a square with a file name. anyway t correct this issue?

Thanks!

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok so wife's phone got official JB update this morning.
wanna see how her's works, but I might make the jump back to VZW JB and avoid some of the issues here with a custom ROM...
Is it easy to go back to stock now that I changed to JB and a JB boot loader? I guess WUGS is the easiest way back.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok so wife's phone got official JB update this morning.
wanna see how her's works, but I might make the jump back to VZW JB and avoid some of the issues here with a custom ROM...
Is it easy to go back to stock now that I changed to JB and a JB boot loader? I guess WUGS is the easiest way back.

It will fully wipe you, internal sd included. Not sure what bugs you are experiencing, once you are in custom ROM land I don't know why you'd ever want to run boring stock, lol. I wouldn't ever want to.. perhaps you should try another ROM, or whatever ROM you run make sure you do a clean install and don't restore system data. I don't have any bugs in my experience.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Any changelogs? Any glaring bugs, issues, or other "disappointments"? Been waiting to jump back to AOKP, but CNA's been working so well for me. Hm.

whodatt

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Did not have time last night to flash 2, guess we will just skip that one and on to 3 it is :-D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

StarfishP

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Alright,

So I just finished dirty flashing from build 2 to 3 and i'm only having one problem so far. Under accounts, it seems that my google account is no longer synced.
Also there is no option to add it under the "add account" list. Any way to fix this? I did not reflash the 7/26 gapps if that helps with anything. Otherwise I will just restore back to my nandroid.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Alright,

So I just finished dirty flashing from build 2 to 3 and i'm only having one problem so far. Under accounts, it seems that my google account is no longer synced.
Also there is no option to add it under the "add account" list. Any way to fix this? I did not reflash the 7/26 gapps if that helps with anything. Otherwise I will just restore back to my nandroid.

You have to flash the gapps again after the ROM when dirty flashing :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781