[ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if group texting will be added?,.......Never mind, "group MMS" mentioned above, must be more hungover than I thought!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
Still not officially merged.
I cherry picked that feature.

Anyone who knows what's up...
Milestone+ will be up whenever Milestone drops.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Flashed M1...SystemUI crashes consistently when I set the Clock short press option to Alarms. Does not crash on grouper. Both clean flashes.

Eh, i'll take it.

Comes packed with Lean Kernel. Hopefully faux gives up kernel deving now b/c of this :p

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Flashed M1...SystemUI crashes consistently when I set the Clock short press option to Alarms. Does not crash on grouper. Both clean flashes.

Eh, i'll take it.

Comes packed with Lean Kernel. Hopefully faux gives up kernel deving now b/c of this :p

Same here, I haven't had any other bugs so far ..so I guess that's acceptable:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Eh, i'll take it.

New Franco nightly 298 has the NOOP I/O Scheduler. Before the only options you had were Deadline and CFQ.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Alright, Question here. Anyone know if 4.2 changes can/will be merged with the current AOKP ROM? Or is the team going to have to start from scratch again?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Alright, Question here. Anyone know if 4.2 changes can/will be merged with the current AOKP ROM? Or is the team going to have to start from scratch again?

They will merge it, not start from scratch :)

EDIT: Although I'm not positive about certain features.. For example the pull down toggles aren't needed as much with the quick settings in 4.2 so they might change/redo the style for them, or integrate more options into the new built in ones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mraviator

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Just clean flashed to M1, no issues. But does the AOKP Backup app work for anyone? When trying to restore I get a "AOKP is not detected" error.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Just clean flashed to M1, no issues. But does the AOKP Backup app work for anyone? When trying to restore I get a "AOKP is not detected" error.

Everyone with M1, can they try the clock thing I described?

Go to Settings, then ROM Control, then Clock. Set "short press" (or whatever the hell the other option is that isn't long press), select "Alarms."

Go to the home screen, pull down the notification drawer, and tap the clock. Force close?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay