[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
NOVA launcher still crashes upon reboot. Has been for over a month. Dirt flash, clean flash, uninstall, reinstall, nothing fixes it. I purchased Nova Prime as well...

Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my toaster (rooted).

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
NOVA launcher still crashes upon reboot. Has been for over a month. Dirt flash, clean flash, uninstall, reinstall, nothing fixes it. I purchased Nova Prime as well...

I just rebooted and do not see any errors or crashes from nova. I'm on 1004 right now, but I've been running many version for a couple of months and never had a nova crash (it's the only launcher I use). Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling it?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Only thing I can think of is to do a Factory Reset and start all over, before that the hail Mary would be to go to settings /apps/nova launcher and delete data. Good luck man.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Everything is backed up except the widgets. I'm not sure why it's still not an option. I think Nova you can restore everything including the widgets.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Just jumped to the official CM10 10/06 nightly with the newest Franco Nightly...
Most amazing battery life I have ever experienced.... With 1/3 left to go. WiFi most of the day, and 4G for the rest - but still...

Thanks,
Matt

2yme9avu.jpg
zutujubu.jpg

enyvyzam.jpg

Droidintorrance

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Been playing around with the Skank Settings all weekend...

WiFi - Sleep Power Mode - PM_Fast (is good) but PM_Max (best for battery, everything still syncs by the morning)

Display - Color Hack Presets - Try "Real" looks like a new phone to me... like a Tide Commercial - Brighter/Cleaner whites..!

Status bar - Show notification count

Lockscreen - Clock alignment - Left; Slider shortcuts -> Widgets (google now, the 'g' icon)

Performance, CPU governor, tried powersave & conservative - down to about 70% on 5 hours of light use...

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

The ONLY time I ever had an issue with Nova crashing was after installing a theme. The way you explain it doing a full wipe doesn't sound like the same issue. Basically, you back up your settings in Nova, uninstall Nova, reboot, then reinstall Nova.

thebeen

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
i'm so happy to see group texting back into this ROM. I'll be flashing 1007 tonight and to any developers out there including euroskank -- I'll be more than happy to test the group texting feature. I use group texting a LOT so I definitely can get some bugs figured out with you guys.

thanks!

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Just jumped to the official CM10 10/06 nightly with the newest Franco Nightly...
Most amazing battery life I have ever experienced.... With 1/3 left to go. WiFi most of the day, and 4G for the rest - but still...

Thanks,
Matt

With wifi on all day battery life is great.
Euroskank.
jeveqeva.jpg

Last edited:

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that when is share a picture from the gallery to work on in another app that that new app doesn't show up in the recent app menu. Pretty annoying. Is the across the board with JB?

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
What's the difference between the daily and the weekly build?

It allows you the option of waiting to flash once a week to benefit from all of the past week's changes..... Instead of feeling compelled to flash Almost every night.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Weekly seems best for me.

I don't see the difference between the posted files other than the date. What day does the weekly come out, and how can I tell that it is the weekly?

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Weekly seems best for me.

I don't see the difference between the posted files other than the date. What day does the weekly come out, and how can I tell that it is the weekly?

There is no set day when the weekly is released. He updates his website daily but at the end, it's up to you when you flash the rom. If you want to know the new features or what he is working on, look to the right of the website and he has a list of the new or improvements he is including in the rom. I was a daily flasher, but now flash once a week.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Anybody know whats up with 4.1.2 and if euroskank has it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

It was literally just pushed to AOSP a couple hours ago, lol. All of the popular ROMs will re-base off it in due time.. But it's worth noting the only changes known are that it's meant to improve functionality on the Nexus 7, so I wouldn't stress when you get it :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo