[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Flashed 1013 this morning and the 1012gapps mentioned on page 46. Spent the afternoon restoring all my settings. I drive away from work with four Grey bars. It appears that a switch between cell towers is all it takes to lose data. I feel like I'm back in December 2011!

Can I get the 1004 build back? I don't see anything on the download page to Linc to anything but the last 3 builds.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Flashed 1013 this morning and the 1012gapps mentioned on page 46. Spent the afternoon restoring all my settings. I drive away from work with four Grey bars. It appears that a switch between cell towers is all it takes to lose data. I feel like I'm back in December 2011!

Can I get the 1004 build back? I don't see anything on the download page to Linc to anything but the last 3 builds.

No nandroid backups on your phone?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

Are others seeing any connectivity issues? I'm still on 1004 and the idea of connection problems doesn't sound all that fun.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Are others seeing any connectivity issues? I'm still on 1004 and the idea of connection problems doesn't sound all that fun.

Running 1014 since last night and drove to work, no connectivity issues to report.

If you dirty flash, do you still need to flash gapps, or not?

If you are just flashing the new gapps over the old ones, yes you can flash them if you dirty flashed the rom. I would wipe davlink and cache though.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
If you are just flashing the new gapps over the old ones, yes you can flash them if you dirty flashed the rom. I would wipe davlink and cache though.

I'm not sure we're on the same page, or I'm not smart enough to figure out what you said, so let me re-phrase:

I'm already running the latest gapps, and right now I'm on 1014 Skank. When 1015 (or 1016) comes out, if I want to dirty flash that ROM do I still need to flash the gapps, or do I ONLY flash the ROM (after wiping cache and dalvic) and reboot.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure we're on the same page, or I'm not smart enough to figure out what you said, so let me re-phrase:

I'm already running the latest gapps, and right now I'm on 1014 Skank. When 1015 (or 1016) comes out, if I want to dirty flash that ROM do I still need to flash the gapps, or do I ONLY flash the ROM (after wiping cache and dalvic) and reboot.

You don't have to wipe anything, just flash the rom, period.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Froojr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

You should wipe system also, when you dirty flash. So yes, flash gapps too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan