[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
It's not under the circle battery with percentage when you charge it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Not seeing it ..
EDIT: Reflashed stock w/ no mods and yeah it's there, like a merry go round. :)
Tapatalk sent from the GneX

Last edited:

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a question. What is the best setting to get good battery life? The best I have done on the 2100mh battery is 15 hours w/5 hours of screen time and set cpu at interactive with the stock kernel. Shouldn't I get longer battery life with the 2100? Do any of you use apps like juice defender?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I have a question. What is the best setting to get good battery life? The best I have done on the 2100mh battery is 15 hours w/5 hours of screen time and set cpu at interactive with the stock kernel. Shouldn't I get longer battery life with the 2100? Do any of you use apps like juice defender?

w/ 5 hours screen time, that's pretty good. Juice Defender, meh. Apps like that do more harm than good. Try a different kernel and set the minimum Cpu setting to the lowest they offer, Iv'e seen 195Mhz on some kernels for example. There's also "screen off" cpu settings that you could set to 729Mhz and/or 384Mhz (for example). I personally am enjoying one of Francos nightlie but theres others out there that are just as good, Trinity, Leankernel, etc. Try em all. A good controller for all of them is a cool app that I've been using for about a month is Trickster Mod. You get to set TCP COngestion Control (related to wifi) and set the screen off cpu setting I mentioned.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....bigeyes0x0.trickstermod&hl=en&token=bhX2Nknm

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
w/ 5 hours screen time, that's pretty good. Juice Defender, meh. Apps like that do more harm than good. Try a different kernel and set the minimum Cpu setting to the lowest they offer, Iv'e seen 195Mhz on some kernels for example. There's also "screen off" cpu settings that you could set to 729Mhz and/or 384Mhz (for example). I personally am enjoying one of Francos nightlie but theres others out there that are just as good, Trinity, Leankernel, etc. Try em all. A good controller for all of them is a cool app that I've been using for about a month is Trickster Mod. You get to set TCP COngestion Control (related to wifi) and set the screen off cpu setting I mentioned.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....bigeyes0x0.trickstermod&hl=en&token=hrB3Jpos

I will try the app out. Yeah I am not a fan of juice defender. I will try out some other kernels and see what happens. Thanks for the advice.

Had another question. Is there an option to lock the screen without using the power button?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I will try the app out. Yeah I am not a fan of juice defender. I will try out some other kernels and see what happens. Thanks for the advice.

Had another question. Is there an option to lock the screen without using the power button?

Settings/system/notification drawer/widget buttons/ and check Toggle Lock screen. Ok just tried this myself and now I'm like o_O what does this do!? LOL!! Wait a minute..trick question?? I just leave the phone lock on itself, 30 second auto close... no hands, :p

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Installed 1026....really liking the charging Circle Battery animation, Black SMS theme and multiple icons in dock...clean install with Formula's 1012 GApps, all running smooth!

I see 1027 is up now!...no...stop...put the phone down...sun......go outside.....!

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Settings/system/notification drawer/widget buttons/ and check Toggle Lock screen. Ok just tried this myself and now I'm like o_O what does this do!? LOL!! Wait a minute..trick question?? I just leave the phone lock on itself, 30 second auto close... no hands, :p

Yea that toggle lock screen just unlocks the option to auto lock after 30 seconds. No hands? Lol

Installed 1026....really liking the charging Circle Battery animation, Black SMS theme and multiple icons in dock...clean install with Formula's 1012 GApps, all running smooth!

I see 1027 is up now!...no...stop...put the phone down...sun......go outside.....!

Yea I need to get some sun and not flash the latest nightly available.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I just clean installed 1028 and can no longer find the option to turn on sliding your finger over the notification bar to adjust screen brightness. Does anyone know where it is in the settings?

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I just clean installed 1028 and can no longer find the option to turn on sliding your finger over the notification bar to adjust screen brightness. Does anyone know where it is in the settings?

I have the option and on 1028. Look under settings-system-status bar.

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I just flashed the 10-30 jellybro ROM. I'm on the stock theme using formulas 10-12 gapps. I don't see the circle charging icon or more importantly what I really wanted... the dark theme messaging. Is the dark theme included in the ROM? Or a separate zip to flash?