This is awesome!!

cjohn4043

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I have finally installed my first ROM! I've had the Galaxy Nexus since Christmas, and a Droid X before that. I never thought about rooting back then, but the temptation kept on getting stronger. Finally when Jelly Bean was unveiled, I couldn't stand it anymore. I unlocked, and then rooted. Then a week and a half later, I installed Jelly Bean. :D It's awesome I must say.

cjohn4043

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I tried to go with the most stock Jelly Bean ROM possible. I'm not sure on the name (noob :D), but the file says mROM in it....

Titanium Backup seems to be taking longer to restore than I thought it would.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I tried to go with the most stock Jelly Bean ROM possible. I'm not sure on the name (noob :D), but the file says mROM in it....

Titanium Backup seems to be taking longer to restore than I thought it would.

Lol.. welcome friend.. you ought to know very clearly what ROM you are on and what version of it. Going forward make sure you have an idea what you are flashing and why you are flashing it... you may run into issues or need to troubleshoot or ask for advice and if you can't tell what ROM you are even on then no one can help ya!

Stock ROMs are fine if that's what you want.. Bugless Beast is going to be your best bet if that's what you wanted. Pete has a long history and solid reputation in the community for delivering very solid, stable ROMs that are mostly stock. But I'll also say you should make yourself open to trying out something with some extra features: say CM10 or AOKP, when you are up for it. You can make a backup of your current setup and wipe and flash something, browse the features, and if you like it set it up and stick with it.. if not just restore your backup.

With TiBu check my guide, there's a link in my signature, will give you some good tips on how to use it correctly :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz