Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock :D

Thumbs down Any other ways to stock :|

None of the toolkits work for me, i get missing stock.bat or something :|
    My phone wont pop up as connected to odin when i have it in odin mode connected like it worked before. If theres just a way to make it appear close anough to stock so that i could swap it out at verizon :| id be oh so cheery
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Default Re: Any other ways to stock :|

Quote Originally Posted by spencer0279 View Post
    My phone wont pop up as connected to odin when i have it in odin mode connected like it worked before. If theres just a way to make it appear close anough to stock so that i could swap it out at verizon :| id be oh so cheery
    Other than ODIN or a factory images restore, not that I know of.

Read my post in the other thread. I can help walk you through it, but I need to know exactly what is going on. My/that method has been used (successfully) on Windows, Mac, and Linux machines, so we'll find a way.

Default Re: Any other ways to stock :|

Quote Originally Posted by spencer0279 View Post
    usually that means you haven't gotten the drivers installed right
    boot into the bootloader on the phone first and then check out the Universal Naked Driver and see if those give you any luck.

Or, boot into linux with like wubi or something and do it all manually.
    Nexus 4 / Nexus 7 / Transformer Prime
    @digitalslacker
    +digitalslacker