{FIX} ICS/JB Gradient Fix -XDA-

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Got a heads up at the Euroskank thread at Rootz..Thanks MCP770!
34pcf2r.png

FINALLY A UNIVERSAL FLASHABLE ZIP FOR ALL ROMS!

A fix for the Galaxy Nexus gradient mapping. It resolves all those horizontal lines showing up on the Galaxy Nexus' settings application and other applications which use that gradient.
The new version of the fix includes the white gradient, original gradient AND the dark gradient issue fix found in some applications!

BLACK GRADIENT FIX IS ADDED, DOWNLOAD THE BLACK VERSION (Changes the gradient to plain black)

UPDATE - UNIVERSAL FIX - VERSION 5.5 IS NOW UP WITH THE PHONE/DIALER GRADIENT FIX/ BROWSER TABS GRADIENT FIX/ ANDROID ICS KEYBOARD GRADIENT FIX & CAMERA UI FIX AND BETTER COMPATIBILITY WITH JELLY BEAN AND ALSO, BLACK VERSION WITH BLACK DIALER ADDED.

A SPECIAL CAMERA ICON IS FLASHED WITH VERSION 5/5.5

Original OP-------> [FIX] ICS/JB Gradient Fix - Version 5.5! - [18th July 2012][BLACK Version Added!] - xda-developers

Download Version 5.5 - Mediafire - Gradient Fix - Universal - v5.5.zip

Download Version 5.5 - BLACK - Mediafire - Gradient Fix - Universal - v5.5 - Black.zip

Download Version 5.5 - BLACK + BLACK DIALER - Mediafire - Gradient Fix - Universal - v5.5 - Black + Dialer.zip

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
No need to clear/erase cache/dalvik cache, zip files will do it for you.

Tapatalk sent from my Kanged Samsung.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been so satisfied won Sourcery I've been dying to flash something else. New radios now this. Happy as a tornado in a trailerpark, I am:D Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois