[ROM]Unofficial AOKP Nightly update(9-27-12)10:00Est(Added A Few Cherry Picks)

flyinj54

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Unofficial AOKP nightly builds

These are builds that I compile for myself with the latest Gerrit Merged code. I will not build anything on the weekends. I am no way part of AOKP or their team. I am just an android user who likes to keep up on the latest of AOKP and thought someone on the AC forum may benefit from this as well.

I am not responsible for anything that you do to your phone or if this build causes you any issues. If your not comfortable flashing this please dont.
I will always flash these before I post them to verify everything is ok.

Thanks to the AOKP team for their excellence in android.

*Instructions- If you don't know these then you probrably shouldn't flash this!

Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Wipe Cache/Davlik
Install Rom
Flash Gapps
*Optional- Flash your favorite kernel

Rom- Updated 9-27-12 https://dl.dropbox.com/u/102647755/aokp_toro_unofficial_Sep-27-12.zip
(Added Cherry Picks)- Clock added shake and flip features , Add screenshot button and longpress option to navbar, Quick Reply: Add option to auto-open QR when new msg comes in

Gapps- gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

*Donate to AOKP to show appreciation for their work

Last edited:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: {rom]Unoffical AOKP Nightly Builds

Unoffical AOKP nightly builds

These are builds that I compile for myself with the latest Gerrit Merged code. No cherry picks. I will not build anything on the weekends. I am no way part of AOKP or their team. I am just an android user who likes to keep up on the latest of AOKP and thought someone on the AC forum may benefit from this as well.

I am not responsible for anything that you do to your phone or if the this build causes you any issues. If your not comfortable flashing this please dont.
I will always flash these before I post them to verify everything is ok.

Thanks to the AOKP team for their excellence in android.

*Instructions- If you don't know these then you probrably shouldn't flash this!

Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Wipe Cache/Davlik
Install Rom
Flash Gapps
*Optional- Flash your favorite kernel

*Links
Rom- http://dl.dropbox.com/u/102647755/aokp_toro_unofficial_Sep-21-12.zip
Gapps- gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

Awesome, thanks :).

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]Unofficial AOKP Nightly Builds

Biggest thing is new binaries merged, new boot animation, new calculator features, stopwatch and countdown, and some other misc fixes

Here is the gerrit to keep an eye on merges ;)

Gerrit Code Review

What's the boot ani look like? :p

Also, I like how they're taking foreeeeverrrrrrr with Build 3.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

New AOKP Series 2 case (Black & Blue) with new AOKP Boot Animation - YouTube

Here is the new boot animation. Yea I don't think it will be long on build 3. Since they are building AokpJb from scratch it seems to be a little more time consuming. If you watch the gerrit there is quite a bit going on which is great!

Btw- Great write up you have on compiling from source :cool:

OH they're making that official? I remember when it went up on Rootz ~1.5 months ago?

And no problem, gotta do my duty, nah mean :).

flyinj54

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

Yea your right it was on rootz awhile back. I believe I still like the white version not to big on the pink. Looks like it's going to be the new one at least for a while.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Yea your right it was on rootz awhile back. I believe I still like the white version not to big on the pink. Looks like it's going to be the new one at least for a while.

I used the white one too. Need to find that zip while I'm thinking about it :).

Empty Hand

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

My go to boot animation has been this one without the "initiating swagger" text. At least the recent builds make it exceptionally easy to change the boot animation.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

flyinj54

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]Unofficial AOKP Nightly update(9-26-12)8:45Est

Their hasn't been anything significant since build 3. Some new calculator features. I'll be keeping my eye on gerrit today:)

flyinj54

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Updated 9-27-12 Regular Merges + (Added Cherry Picks)- Clock added shake and flip features , Add screenshot button and longpress option to navbar, Quick Reply: Add option to auto-open QR when new msg comes in

Last edited:

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Updated 9-27-12 Regular Merges + (Added Cherry Picks)- More Navbar Heights, Clock added shake and flip features , Add screenshot button and longpress option to navbar, Quick Reply: Add option to auto-open QR when new msg comes in

Have you tried the new nav heights?
Looking at the code...that shouldn't work at all.

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Petr (no offense to the guy) doesn't know much from what I gather.
He just submitted his first bit of code a few days ago by porting some ICS code over...torch and navbar toggle reference points (viewable in tasker).

I don't know code...and I can tell by looking there that; although the strings are being edited...the reference points are not.
So RC sees "Option #? picked" but has no idea what to do with the information.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon