The 25 cent apps that google released last week won't reinstall after a wipe and flash

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I wiped my phone and flashed a new rom today. The 25 cent apps that I bought last week will not reinstall. I had no problems installing any other app. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I've tried reinstalling them with app2zip, titanium backup, and direct from the play store.

I'm running the killr one rom if it makes a difference.

edit: pushing it from the google store on the computer doesn't work either.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I've never heard of that ROM.. Those that most of us will endorse will be AOKP, CM10, Bugless and some others..

But still any apps you paid for should install. What exact message are you getting when you try to? And what gapps package are you using with this ROM? I endorse the 'official' 7/26 package available on goo.im

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Is it JB or ICS?

When I first flashed IMM30B I lost 6 or more Apps. Some were not visible at all in The Market, the others displayed an incompatablity message where the install button should have been.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I had chance to troubleshoot my issue yesterday. The problem is using the app app2zip. It generates a flash able zip to reinstall apps via a flash after a wipe to help speed up the process. I will be using tibu do restore apps now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez