ROM Manager premium help

da_goldstein

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I have tried multiple ways to root etc and now have a question about rom manager premium

I installed CWM without problems.

When I click on make a backup it reboots my system. When it reboots the image of an android on its side with a hazard red triangle is present. I pulled the battery and it boots up fine.

Any suggestions? I did make one directly by booting into recovery but it would be nice if this worked also.

How many files should be in a Nandroid backup also?

Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I have tried multiple ways to root etc and now have a question about rom manager premium

I installed CWM without problems.

When I click on make a backup it reboots my system. When it reboots the image of an android on its side with a hazard red triangle is present. I pulled the battery and it boots up fine.

Any suggestions? I did make one directly by booting into recovery but it would be nice if this worked also.

How many files should be in a Nandroid backup also?

Thanks.

You haven't flashed your custom recovery permanently. If you don't want to, then before hitting anything else in ROM Manager you have to tap "Flash recovery" every time. Alternatively, using a file explorer with root permissions (such as root explorer) navigate to the /system folder and delete the file named recovery-from-boot.p
Then next time you flash a recovery it will stick.

da_goldstein

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
If it did not flash perminantly then why can I still boot into it manually?
Is it only temporary if I use Rom manager?

I tried what you said and it worked.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21