Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34353637
Like Tree219Likes

Default Re: Jelly Bean 4.2 Camera

Thanks... i'll give this a go now

Quote Originally Posted by spartahawk View Post
    scarab78, don't use Cyanogenmod 9. It's pretty old at this point. Use at least 10 or even 10.1 (which I use). Pretty sure using 10.1 will solve all of your issues.
    Hey spartahawk,

thanks for the tip... i upgraded to version 10.1 and pushed through latest gapps and then all seems to work fine! love tinyplanet!

In my camera options I'm missing the ISO and timer options plus many others. where did they go? how can I get them back?

Hiya
    Is this cam likely to work with jb 4.1.2 on an htc Desire? Video v poor in that version. Also confused about whether to flash the .zip file in Recovery or to just put the .apk file inti /system/apps. Can't see any Gallery*.* files in system/apps at the moment but com.android.gallery3d-1.apk etc in/data/app.
    Thanx
    Nikki

Hiya. Got it working by deleting older cam/gall and installing through Recovery. Cam & Video work but video still quite pixelated especially when subject moving. Would upgrade to 4.2.2 sort this? Used to work well in stock HTC android. Nikki.

i second the notion to upload this to play store, and some how make it so it works with non root phones.

How do you set the permissions?

hey ! thanks man for the files i moved it in to system/app and reboot but i still cant have any camera in my menu !! and 2nd i have gallery working very well !! but when i go to contacts and try to open cam with the option to set a profile picture took .. than it open a camera application somehow and say ''can't connect to the camera ''
    kindly do repley me i'm waiting and all the room CM 10 is really awesome ! thanks by the way im using Motorola Droid 3 !

This module for Xposed help me change app locale without change system language App Settings | Xposed Module Repository
    I was catch FC on 99% rendering photosphere.

I have a problem.. I installed all the files.. including the bug ones.. and i only see a gallery but no camera... and when i open gallery the pictures load first.. but when i open it again.. theres only blank pictures... with black.. but i can see the image if i click it.. and please reply asap.. i didnt backed up my files for this
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34353637