Jelly Bean 4.2 Camera

jlamb76049

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Works great on paranoid android although I had to use DMs OP steps and then follow it up with the newest flashable zip. Doing it this way was the only way it would work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
ysu9uqyv.jpg

Tapatalk sent from the GneX

Last edited:

msgnyc

May 23, 2010
Visit site
AT&T GSIII/CM10 nightlies.
Everything working fine except taking regular photos with or without flash causes app to lock up.

irishbiker

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Works fine with my S2. Render locks and I have to reboot to gain access. Also FYI if the gallery/camera does crash it eats your battery, but when it does work it works quite well. Thanks a lot you guys.

P.

durk366

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys when you get the camera working could you add you phone as well as the Rom you're using. Thanks

Galaxy s2 I9100G running Codebox ROM (both 1.6 and 1.8.5). Everything works except can't take all image while recording video..

Sent from my 9100G, running the amazing CM10 / Codebox / Slim Bean, depending on the day ;)

akito85

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
not working on stock galaxy nexus 4.1.2 :( yakju huhu.. what i missed here.. the gallery forced closed
i did follow the procedure stated using the latest flashable zip

mmace

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
not working on stock galaxy nexus 4.1.2 :( yakju huhu.. what i missed here.. the gallery forced closed
i did follow the procedure stated using the latest flashable zip
I'm on stock (but rooted) GNex (UK) and it's working fine, been following the thread from the start though and just installing each piece when it appeared, not flashed any zip files.

Bond111

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I used Root Explorer on BB to get it working
you can just long press the files and hit permissions to change it as long as you made the directory R/W first

EDIT: for some reason you need to do it manually on bugless, i tried several different flashable zips and none worked

Yea, still can't get it to work...I must need noob step by step by step walkthrough. hahaha!!

I love the new keyboard though.

rk249

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Video recording isn't working for me. Everything else works. I can record video with the front-facing camera but not the rear camera. I keep tapping the record button but nothing happens.
Edit- 1080p and 720p doesn't work 480p video records but its corrupted. Using a SGS2 running CM10.

Last edited:

aldito2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
this may have been replied already but flashed/installed did everything for vzw nexus on jellybean and as soon as phone turns on says gallery has stopped working. any fix? i kind of forgot to backup before installing :-\

ababilinski

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
The filters and photo sphere doesn't work on the droid razr.
Photo sphere:
The first picture gets captures and then the gyro slows down. about 99%
Editing :
Force close
please help

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Guess no fix found for Tiny Planet. On the S3 I can rarely get it to work. While saving it it will forceclose and not complete. I have gotten it to work a few times but that has been pretty rare.

Someone ran a logcat of it, not sure what device they were using but they said it was a low memory issue. I definitley do not have a memory issue on my device. Have over 5 gigs available of storage and my S3 has 2 gigs of Ram so memory is not really an issue.

Hope there is a fix for this. Love the tiny planet feature.

chcub1

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Here is my latest flashable zip.
It contains all the files provided by dmmarck.

• GalleryGoogle.apk [The actual Camera and Gallery]
  • GmsCore.apk [Sphereview]
  • libjni_filtershow_filters.so [PhotoEditing in Gallery]
  • libjni_mosaic.so [Panorama Photo]
  • linlightcycle.so [Photosphere]
The GalleryGoogle.apk is the modded one from androidpolice.

That make the working/not working list look like this:
1. Panorama.
2. Photosphere. (requires gyroscope?)
3. Photo editing.
4. Sphereview.
5. All ordinary camera/video functions.
6. Should* work on ALL phones.

For gallery to not FC when rendering Sphere shots, change your system language to English (United States).
This will also make Sphereview work!

Here is the new zip. Please do not mirror unless it's absolutely necessary as I wish to keep track on how many downloads I get on this file.
Dev-Host - 4.2Camera_t04.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

*should doesn't mean do.

do i just flash it? or how do i install?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad