- 53 Posts
Might be in Trouble
Just got a chance to flash AOKP milestone 1 to the Gnex, but something messed up, so I went to do a clean flash. Somehow when I was clearing everything, I actually CLEARED everything. Wiped my OS, wiped my files for AOKP and all that.
Right now I am trying to use terminal to return to stock and start fresh, but I can't get it to read the phone (seems like USB debugging is off).
Am I screwed?
- 11-03-2012, 08:22 PM #2
- 11-03-2012, 08:26 PM #3
- By noaim in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 05-20-2010, 07:43 PM
- By Sonix in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2010, 09:50 PM
- By davidg4781 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:47 AM
- By INDROIDWETRUST in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 01-15-2010, 11:32 PM
- By Richa13er in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2009, 07:37 PM