- 356 Posts
Cyanogen Mod 10 Stable, lost ability to overclock, ksm, and GPU over clock
Title pretty much explains it all, anyone have any idea as to why they did this? Is there any way of re-enabling this at all?
From further testing, it seems its the kernel that stopped offering these options... but why would they be removed?
- 11-14-2012, 01:00 AM #2
Re: Cyanogen Mod 10 Stable, lost ability to overclock, ksm, and GPU over clock
The problem is the kernel that they're using in the stable release. It's based on the last official release from google, and not the latest mainline linux kernel (which was used in the nightlies). I'm sure they removed those features to keep things "stable".
Use a different kernel if you want those functions (e.g. leankernel)
- 11-16-2012, 05:42 AM #4
- By shield1561 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2013, 11:56 AM
- By Mingue in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2011, 01:49 AM
- By ddodge68 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:51 PM
- By dlx86toy in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2011, 07:37 PM
- By rhcmhc#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2010, 10:10 PM