[ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toro - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2.1 - JOP40C - New Build!

GPS is working great for me. Did you do a clean install?

Anthony Pio

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

Im gonna give that a shot now and ive been trying to find the keyboard when i *228 HAHAHAHA

capnjazz22

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

GPS is working great for me. Did you do a clean install?

Yes I did. I am new to rooting but I wiped everything then did the install. Do I need a new kernal (not even 100% sure on what this), I have noticed alot of folk discussing kernals in the thread.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Yes I did. I am new to rooting but I wiped everything then did the install. Do I need a new kernal (not even 100% sure on what this), I have noticed alot of folk discussing kernals in the thread.

Kernel is best described or comparable to the BIOS settings on your PC.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

The stock kernel is fine. I wouldn't change it. I would try rebooting, wipe cache, wipe dalvic, or even re-install.

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

no issues with GPS for me. I've never messed with my kernel. Did you use the superwipe zip file posted in the OP? maybe backing up and starting from there would help out. Best of luck and keep us updated.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Anyone having issues with their GPS? I have flashed the newest ROM , battery pull, Sim card pull, reboots, and the GPS still blows. Help please, I have no sense of direction and without GPS I get lost driving in new locations! Ha.

Earlier builds of Muzzy had gps issues, make sure u flashed the latest build. For a quick fix try GPS Status from the Google Play Store. Open up the app and in settings open tools and click on Manage A GPS State.. Good Luck.
u4yhe7ej.jpg

capnjazz22

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

Looks like it started working pretty good today! I did download the GPS Status and and reset the GPS data and downloaded GPS assistant. Thanks for your guys input!

Cheers

narrow_minded#WN

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

Anyone having issues with the lockscreen widgets? The one to the left (that lets you add widgets) isn't popping up at all, but the camera one to the right is. Weird.

watchtheflames

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Only issue I seem to be having is an extremely fast battery drain when the wifi is off. Have tried interactive and on demand settings with the stock kernel and it's never running at 350. Here a screen shot
e9e7y2ut.jpg

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Only issue I seem to be having is an extremely fast battery drain when the wifi is off. Have tried interactive and on demand settings with the stock kernel and it's never running at 350. Here a screen shothttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/08/e9e7y2ut.jpg

Try Tinys kernel, might help. When I see that it never hits 350 I suspect an app that's continually running. Better Battery Stats could help you find the app that's keeping your phone awake.
ahaneryt.jpg

watchtheflames

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Try Tinys kernel, might help. When I see that it never hits 350 I suspect an app that's continually running. Better Battery Stats could help you find the app that's keeping your phone awake.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/08/ahaneryt.jpg

I have that too.. uploadfromtaptalk1354902744761.jpg

watchtheflames

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Wow just installed tiny kernel and I wiped cache and dalvik before I flashed it and my phone is bogged down like crazy. Going to re flash the rom to get so k kernel back.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Wow just installed tiny kernel and I wiped cache and dalvik before I flashed it and my phone is bogged down like crazy. Going to re flash the rom to get so k kernel back.

Its definitely not a kernel issue then, I suspect HD Widgets and/or Google Maps not closing for some reason. Good Luck!

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

OP UpdaTEd ..........KMAGameGuy Mods!! (2nd POst w/ link) Launcher, Navbar, Battery, DPI, Volume, Scrollcache mods Update for 11/30 and 12/7

All the MOds listed in the link made EXCLUSIVELY for Mmuzzy Rom.

narrow_minded#WN

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

I am running this ROM with ZENseries kernel, and it is by far the smoothest ROM I've had yet and with the best battery life to boot! Thanks!

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

This ROM is still stable and solid for me. The best battery life I've ever had with this phone too. I'm not really missing all of the goodies baked into CNA anymore. The only thing I really want is USB fast charge and I can get that with Trickster and a custom Kernel. I think I'm keeping this one around for a while.

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

I'm having a weird issue that recently came up. I'm on the newest build, but I'm not receiving any incoming calls or texts. Not using any 3rd party voicemail or text apps. I was before, but did a *73, *900, etc. I have 3 to 4 bars on both 3G and 4G. Data comes across fine.

When someone calls, there is no ring, the screen doesn't light up. nothing. then I get a voicemail alert. Texts show up after I check my voicemail. So it seems like my phone isn't grabbing a tower for purposes of receiving calls and texts. I've checked around and even called tech support at Verizon. They "fixed" the issue and it happened again the next day.

so, any suggestions on what I can do here. should I flash some new radios? I appreciate any advice.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital