[ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toro - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

To enable Emoji input under Settings -> Language & Input. Once enabled, you can long press the space bar and switch keyboards.

@Erckul, How do you get the globe next to the space bar? I don't have that.

Edit: I found it. Android keyboard settings->advanced settings->switch to other input styles.

Nice, was looking for that. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

To enable Emoji input under Settings -> Language & Input. Once enabled, you can long press the space bar and switch keyboards.

@Erckul, How do you get the globe next to the space bar? I don't have that.

settings >language& input>touch the "settings" key next to android keyboard>scroll all the way down, select "advance settings">check the box next to " switch to other input method".

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Anybody else here getting the occasional SQuelching during a conversation on your phone?

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site

Anybody else here getting the occasional SQuelching during a conversation on your phone?

Only phone conversation I had since installing this rom I got the loud screeching noise for a few seconds

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

j.glik14

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

I am very content with the update. No changes for me just added features. Its nice.

anthony1117

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Has anybody else noticed that developer options are gone from settings? Or is it just me? Either way great ROM , its been my daily driver since release and haven't had any complaints.

Canuckfan

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Has anybody else noticed that developer options are gone from settings? Or is it just me? Either way great ROM , its been my daily driver since release and haven't had any complaints.
Developer options were just hidden by default. To get it back, just go into "About Phone" and tap the "Build number" seven times. That's it!

anthony1117

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Hey, can somebody help me, for some reason i am not able to get th phone to show up on my computer. It'll charge from the computer but it will not show up. I need to get some music off of it so i can upload i to my google music

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Hey, can somebody help me, for some reason i am not able to get th phone to show up on my computer. It'll charge from the computer but it will not show up. I need to get some music off of it so i can upload i to my google music
unplug and plug it back in until it gets, I open up the window explorer (windows 7) to check all connected devices, so when the galaxy nexus shows up I know it's there, usually connects by the 5th try or less..good luck!

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

just flashed the 11-19 build. some nice extra features. for those wondering, to access the Quick Settings Control Panel, long press settings when you do a two finger swipe down

sent from my Asus Transformer Pad TF300T running Jelly Bean

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

my issue with this problem on AOKP was I had the quick USB charge toggled, if there is a setting like this with this ROM turn it off.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I really wanted to love this, but the ring volume and system volumes were way too quiet. Very stable though!

Sent from somewhere

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

just flashed the 11-19 build. some nice extra features. for those wondering, to access the Quick Settings Control Panel, long press settings when you do a two finger swipe down

sent from my Asus Transformer Pad TF300T running Jelly Bean
Thanks. I didn't realize you could do a two finger pull down. That make things a little more convenient that having to open notifications and then clicking the icon, but it takes two hands. It would be better if you could just use your thumb. Pull down from the left half and you get notifications. Pull down from the right and you get quick settings.

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

Thanks. I didn't realize you could do a two finger pull down. That make things a little more convenient that having to open notifications and then clicking the icon, but it takes two hands. It would be better if you could just use your thumb. Pull down from the left half and you get notifications. Pull down from the right and you get quick settings.

that's a brilliant idea! I wonder if there is a dev that could make that happen? 😜

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

that's a brilliant idea! I wonder if there is a dev that could make that happen? 😜

Its already like that for the tablets, I'm sure it could be done for the phones.

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

I think to be useful, the left half should be more like 2/3 to 3/4 of the width and the right should be 1/4 to 1/3. I say that because I have pretty big hands and it's pretty natural for me to drag the bar down from the center of the screen right below the speaker. Reaching any further left (with my right thumb) is a little uncomfortable and makes the phone feel less secure in my hand. Of course it's easy to get to the right corner for right handed people. Maybe make the mod reversible for lefties?

Okay now we just need dev to do it. LOL

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

I noticed an 11/20 build on the Goo website, but no changelog listed in the thread. Is it the same as the 11/19 bills with minor tweaks?

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

It's in the main thread.
November 20, 2012
- Addressed GPS issue
- MWalt's GPS Fix thread conf files
- Binaries from Craig Gomez's JOP40C Proprietaries package

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

It's in the main thread.

D'oh!!!! I'm going to get more coffee. Obviously, I really need it

and a GPS fix is just what I need to make Ingress better. Join the Enlightened!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1