HELP with TWRP
HELP HEP HELP
was in TWRP to check version as I see new version is out for the up coming 4.2 rom, well I hit the small square box in the middle and it started to verify filesystems and partition sizes... been like this for 10 minutes now... battery pull? or will is finish what it started?
EDIT- Never mind, battery pull and all is good.
Is there an easier way to update the TWRP files other than the .img file way?
- 11-16-2012, 08:29 AM #2
- 11-16-2012, 01:39 PM #3
- 11-16-2012, 02:56 PM #4
- By Mr.Miagi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:51 AM
- By allisongogators in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2009, 11:18 PM
- By M.J.H.#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2009, 07:03 PM
- By olson0827#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:25 PM
- By buckeye#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 04:01 PM