HELP with TWRP
HELP HEP HELP
was in TWRP to check version as I see new version is out for the up coming 4.2 rom, well I hit the small square box in the middle and it started to verify filesystems and partition sizes... been like this for 10 minutes now... battery pull? or will is finish what it started?
EDIT- Never mind, battery pull and all is good.
Is there an easier way to update the TWRP files other than the .img file way?
- 11-16-2012, 08:29 AM #2
- 11-16-2012, 01:39 PM #3
- 11-16-2012, 02:56 PM #4
Re: HELP with TWRP
I actually just dl'ed TWRP today to check it out and when I hit the middle button it did the same thing. I just hit it again after a few min and it went back to the home screen.Nexus running .............
Coming from a 2 1/2 year old BB Tour
- By Mr.Miagi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:51 AM
- By allisongogators in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2009, 11:18 PM
- By M.J.H.#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2009, 07:03 PM
- By olson0827#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:25 PM
- By buckeye#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 04:01 PM