Jelly Bean Rooting.

Cygoku

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know, if there is a way to root Google Galaxy Nexus phone under Jelly Bean. If yes, is there also a way to preserve data ??

My phone career is Videotron, I live in Montreal city in the province of Quebec in Canada.

Thank in advance,

Cygoku

sk3litor

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
You should probably do a lot more reading but yes and the process is quite simple. Basically unlock the device (5 minutes), install custom recovery, make a backup of everything (nandroid), factory reset and install custom rom. not sure what you mean by " under jelly bean" but basically that's it but like I said do some googling and reading and then check back in and I'm sure someone will be glad to help further

I don't need no stinking signature

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know, if there is a way to root Google Galaxy Nexus phone under Jelly Bean. If yes, is there also a way to preserve data ??

My phone career is Videotron, I live in Montreal city in the province of Quebec in Canada.

Thank in advance,

Cygoku

If you root with something that uses an exploit to unlock it, then yes. If not, and if you unlock/root in the traditional fashion, then you'll lose your data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984