Question about my galaxy nexus screen.

Ridgerunner20

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I have a question. Is there a way to adjust the screen color on the galaxy nexus? My screen at the moment has a very strong yellow tent to it. Thanks for any help.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes, you can adjust everything (r/g/b, gamma, contrast, etc) using a kernel app such as Franco's. Some devs have the options built into their ROM control in settings as well.

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks ConTejas. A bit of a probie question, but were would I find franco's kernel? Also, any ROM you would recommended?

Franco Kernel App - https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...anco.kernel&feature=nav_result&token=blmlg5Ge.

But that assumes you are rooted and not running a 4.2 ROM. For 4.2 it's a manual install, for right now.

Honestly, i find just disabling auto-brightness and setting it to about 45% manually gets rid of the yellow tint, at least for me.

Ridgerunner20

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys, I'm rooted and running Bugless Beast. Btw, I bought Trinity kernel a couple of months ago (it was on sell for $.99). Do you guys think that would do the job?

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys, I'm rooted and running Bugless Beast. Btw, I bought Trinity kernel a couple of months ago (it was on sell for $.99). Do you guys think that would do the job?

You can install Franco for free... There is a free version of the app... Havent used trinity

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ridgerunner20

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey digitalslacker, I downloaded and installed the franco.Kernel updater free from the play store. I also, downloaded and flashed the kernel in recovery. My question is how do I adjust the screen now?

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey digitalslacker, I downloaded and installed the franco.Kernel updater free from the play store. I also, downloaded and flashed the kernel in recovery. My question is how do I adjust the screen now?

Ah. The color control might be only in the paid app. Swipe right in the free app, might have more options....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34