- 99 Posts
So I was rooted and screed up my phone and went back to stock settings to fix the problem and it did no problem. So I went top reroot my phone today using the tool kit and it unlocks it just fine, but it will not root it for s some reason. It goes through all the commands and stuff but there is no super user on my phone and nothing involving root will work. Can somebody please help. I wanna run 4.2 again. Thank you.
- 12-12-2012, 12:16 PM #2
Re: strange problem
I ran into a similar problem with a friends phone. The phone said it was rooted but SU was not installed. I think his problem occurred during the yakju, takju switch(GSM Version). I just returned the phone completely to stock and unroot, locked bootloader with Wuggs. Then started the process over again from scratch. Everything was good after that.
- 12-12-2012, 05:03 PM #3
- By denzillion in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 01-16-2011, 03:38 PM
- By nismo300zx96 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:33 PM
- By jgladstone in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2010, 01:44 PM
- By breugel in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2010, 11:38 PM
- By rtlsnke in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2010, 02:25 PM