- 103 Posts
- AOSPA 3.99/ Golden Kernel
Problem Solved: New kernel now I'm stuck on Google screen
I'm going to chalk this up to a learning experience so if anyone can help I would appreciate it. I'm currently running AOKP M1 and I was using Leankernel 4.6 I used the Franco kernel app to auto-flash to r300. It didn't work. I'm now stuck on the Google screen. I promise to use CWM and do it the correct way from now on. Help me Obi-wan, you're my only hope.
Nevermind. I didn't hit volume up and down and power. I kept hitting down and kept going into ODIN. All good.
Forum Admin please delete or leave it up to shame me. Either way I'm good.
- By Oukachiru in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2013, 05:03 PM
- By dmmarck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 32Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:09 PM
- By CA1NE in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 07-19-2012, 07:30 PM
- By Hosehead in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 45Last Post: 07-01-2012, 06:20 PM
- By jwaves in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2012, 10:20 PM