Adb not working...

kilarican

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded the adb from android development site and extracted files but when I go to open application it appears and vanishes quickly. Any help on how to fix this.

Sent from Galaxy Nexus Soucerize 4.2.1

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded the adb from android development site and extracted files but when I go to open application it appears and vanishes quickly. Any help on how to fix this.

Sent from Galaxy Nexus Soucerize 4.2.1

what OS is your computer?
and what are you trying to do with ADB?

if you're just trying to do fastboot/adb commands, i suggest just downloading Paul O'Brien's superboot because it's very simple to get started. Let me know what you're trying to do tho and i'll see what we can do.

nothinbutnexus

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem with SDK Manager quickly vanishing, this solution worked for me: "Make sure your java\bin directory is in your path statement before the windows\system32 directory. The SDK Manager uses java and it was finding the one in the system32 folder. In a CMD window, you can run 'where java' Hope this helps" Android SDK manager won't open - Stack Overflow .
I don't know if this helps..

BaMaDuDe87

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Try: Open the sdk folder, hold shift and right click the platform-tools folder and click "open command window here"

Last edited: