- 3 Posts
No GPS after 10.1 update on Euroskank?
So, updated to 10.1... Did a full wipe and everything by the books. It's working great, other than it is always searching for GPS. Also my signal seems kinda weak as well...
I'm sorry if there is a topic about this somewhere! I'm just looking for help desperately because it is murdering my battery life!
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 12-21-2012, 12:15 AM #2
- 25 Posts
Re: No GPS after 10.1 update on Euroskank?
There is an entire thread dedicated to CM 10.1 Euroskank. It's prob 2 or 3 posts up or down from yours lol. I'm on their 12/20 nightlie, no GPS issues what so ever. I don't know if the link will work or I'm breaking federal forum laws posting this link but, http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...-jellybro.html
- By cpatel112 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 19Last Post: 01-05-2012, 04:16 PM
- By Dojam in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2011, 07:32 AM
- By nsabournemouth#AC in forum HTC DesireReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2010, 04:06 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 53Last Post: 10-11-2010, 05:39 PM
- By jpasquariello in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2010, 10:53 PM