- 2 Posts
I need held unrooting my Gnexus!
Hello, and thank you for your help in advance
I would like to know if there is a way to reverse the root on my nexus and go back to factory setting without connecting to a computer? I know this is an odd request but the USB port on my phone is very unstable and am having trouble connecting it to my computer/charger.I would like to do a warranty repair and to do this i need to unroot it, and most of the unrooting guides require a computer connection. Sometimes if i move the usb cable around enough the connection does work, but my phone shows up as an unknown device and I am currently trying to fix this. Is there anyway I can do this in my predicament?
- 12-20-2012, 05:46 PM #2
- 12-20-2012, 11:27 PM #4
- 12-21-2012, 06:37 AM #5
- 5,830 Posts
Re: I need held unrooting my Gnexus!
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-21-2012, 01:31 PM #6
- 12-21-2012, 07:02 PM #7
- By Hiphiphooray in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2012, 11:25 AM
- By lpcman0948 in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2011, 06:40 PM
- By Milkdudse in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2011, 09:27 PM
- By keezie244 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:31 AM
- By ZYLNZ13 in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 09-07-2011, 05:16 PM