- 15 Posts
Phone Won't Charge
Okay so out of nowhere, my Galaxy Nexus won't charge. While powered off it shows that it is charging but when I actually power it on, it almost immediately powers off from lack of battery power. It's as if it hadn't charged at all when it was powered off. I have tried 3 different chargers and it's always the same result. Also sometimes when I power it on, the whole home screen is rotated sideways. I am running AOKP. Any ideas? Thanks.
- 01-07-2013, 05:06 AM #2
- 01-07-2013, 03:21 PM #3
- 01-07-2013, 03:55 PM #4
Re: Phone Won't Charge
Clean flash your kernel. Check the pins in the battery compartment. Follow ConTejas's advice to release any static charge. Finally, follow lynnneil's advice and do a complete reset to stock on your phone. No need to unroot or lock, but fully reset the ROM and kernel. Try charging, and if it works I'd try re-downloading AOKP and your kernel, verifying the MD5's, and re-flashing.
- By Smoqr in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2016, 01:13 PM
- By gyroslice in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 06-20-2012, 03:38 PM
- By Simply_Dreaming in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2012, 07:49 PM
- By wkupike2000 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2012, 09:53 AM
- By email@example.com in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2011, 01:53 PM