- 6 Posts
Flashlight apps force AOKP for Verizon GS3 to reboot
First of all, thanks to the developers of AOKP for making this terrific ROM.
I installed it 5 days ago, and have had only 1 issue: if I install, and then try to use a flashlight app, it causes the GS3 to reboot.
I tried it with 3 different flashlight apps that I had successfully tested on the GS3 when it was unrooted with the OTA 4.1.1 ROM update; and, with the 4.1.1 rooted stock ROM.
Those apps are
- TESLA LED Flashlight: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result
- Flashlight HD LED: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result
I have already done a factory wipe, cleaned the regular and Dalvik caches and re-installed each app fresh.
Despite this, the flashlight problem persists.
I always make a lot of use of my smartphone flashlight; so, this is a huge inconvenience.
Thanks, in advance!
- 01-20-2013, 12:42 PM #2
- By PsYcHoNeWb in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 137Last Post: 12-27-2012, 07:46 PM
- By jamesino in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 10-18-2012, 10:28 PM
- By biggjoe in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 10Last Post: 12-31-2011, 11:20 PM
- By Daniel Mack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2011, 03:29 PM