[Q] What is Hands Down the Best ROM? And Please Do Not Say Depends On You!

What?s The Best ROM? Please Vote!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

needspractice

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Please steer this to Sprint Galaxy Nexus

There are so many to choose from and I do not particular want to try them all. So please do not say there is no best ROM it all depends on what you are looking for in a ROM or something inappropriate like that. I do not even know why people always leave inappropriate remarks like that on FORUMS anyway.

I am just trying to install the latest and greatest ROM because I have been on

Eclipse-2.1-toroplus-build4.zip

Which I love but just seems a little old now and plus the Developer has moved on to Verizon only. I have been on this ROM for a long time and trust it; plus I have free WiFi Hot Spot plus LTE only option [Which is Amazing]!

So here are some ROMS which I am investigating?

[ROM][4.2.2 JDQ39 AOSP] Eos 4.0 ? Toroplus
[AOSPA - 4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.56 (HALO7) [Toroplus] 22-MAY-2013
[ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toroplus - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39E
[ROM] BlackBean8 by TeamBaked 3-18
[ROM] JBSourcery 5.2-Toroplus ~4/21~ Nothing Compares
[ROM][MAY 4] rasbeanjelly [Android 4.2.2_r1.2 JDQ39E] [PRODUCT_DEVICE := toroplus]
[ROM][OFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 9 RC1 (and nightly builds) for Sprint Galaxy Nexus
[WIP]MIUI.us Weekly Release-MIUIV4.1 for Toroplus-Sprint GNEX 2.10.26/Miui.us Toolbox

There are pretty much Sprint ROMS and I am wondering which one is the all around BEST and most used or popular.

What I am interested in a ROM is solid performance not too much BETA testing.
WiFI Hot Spot is a must
LTE only option is pretty much a must

Other than that I?m flexible; I know there are a lot more new options out there like the pie feature and what not; but I?m not sure which ROM has the BEST setup ATM.

So please give me back your insight on your ROM usage of all the ROM?s you have experienced that I can actually put on my Sprint Galaxy Nexus. Please do not go into detail on ROM?s that I cannot even use on my phone.

Sprint Galaxy Nexus Current ROM Eclipse-2.1-toroplus-build4.zip Looking for New ROM!

Best,
Needspractice

Note: Was I suppose to put this in the Hacking section? I think I got it right...

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
It depends on you?

Take 10 roms...download them...
And flash. Many you might be able to chuck right away because they don't have what you want.
And you can there narrow it down to a few.

P.S.
No AOKP love =[?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34