Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vanilla Bean

Default Won't charge while phone is on!!!

IdK it this is in the right section but my phone won't charge while its on and running but if I turn it off it will charge very slowly. Any suggestions or people who also have had this problem, any help is greatly appreciated.
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Won't charge while phone is on!!!

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Nexus and is having this issue as well. Just prior to this occuring my phone suddenly switched to a picture of the Android listing version and model number on the screen stating do not disconnect target downloading. I had left my phone like this for 3 hours at work before I finally got tired of the message and pulled the battery after that the phone would no longer charge. Is there a fix?

Default Re: Won't charge while phone is on!!!

Are you stock? custom rom ( whos and what version os ICS, JB or KK ) ? custom kernel, some details to fill in the blanks.
    my best suggestion if custom rom, clean flash of rom and gapps. keep stock kernel for a couple of days and than switch if you use someone else's kernel.

Quote Originally Posted by cwilson7873 View Post
    My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Nexus and is having this issue as well. Just prior to this occuring my phone suddenly switched to a picture of the Android listing version and model number on the screen stating do not disconnect target downloading. I had left my phone like this for 3 hours at work before I finally got tired of the message and pulled the battery after that the phone would no longer charge. Is there a fix?