04-04-2013 02:34 AM
378 ... 141516
tools
    I'm trying to unroot my Google Nexus 7, and I don't know what I'm doing.... The command prompt doesn't recognize the files. I think this is because the software is Nakasi 4.1.1

Does anyone know how I can do this for my device? I'm on a mac.[MAC METHOD] Root,Unroot & Unlock Your VZ Galaxy Nexus-screen-shot-2012-09-16-6.36.37-pm.png
    09-16-2012 08:38 PM
    I'm trying to unroot my Google Nexus 7, and I don't know what I'm doing.... The command prompt doesn't recognize the files. I think this is because the software is Nakasi 4.1.1

Does anyone know how I can do this for my device? I'm on a mac.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-09-16 at 6.36.37 PM.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	37705
    looks like youre not in the folder the right way.

what's the folder called that contains your fastboot file?

if it's adb-fastboot (folder name), you gotta cd into that folder ...

say its on your desktop - in a folder called adb-fastboot - you gotta

cd desktop
    cd adb-fastboot

then you can implement the fastboot commands
    ./fastboot

as long as your fastboot file is named fastboot, that is.
    09-19-2012 01:19 PM
    Hello world, I am new to this forum. If anyone could help me it would mean a lot.

I followed the steps to unlock the bootloader and it worked. I am having troubled rooting the phone. every time i enter chmod +x install-superboot-mac.sh I get an error, "no such file or directory".
    and the second line ./install-superboot-mac.sh says the same. I'm within the directory that i extracted the files from the zipped folder of superboot. It seems too easy to not get right but If anyone could help that would be great! thanks in advance
    04-04-2013 02:34 AM
378 ... 141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD