Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516
Like Tree50Likes

Default Re: [MAC METHOD] Root,Unroot & Unlock Your VZ Galaxy Nexus

I'm trying to unroot my Google Nexus 7, and I don't know what I'm doing.... The command prompt doesn't recognize the files. I think this is because the software is Nakasi 4.1.1

Does anyone know how I can do this for my device? I'm on a mac.[MAC METHOD] Root,Unroot & Unlock Your VZ Galaxy Nexus-screen-shot-2012-09-16-6.36.37-pm.png
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

Quote Originally Posted by milkandrelish View Post
    I'm trying to unroot my Google Nexus 7, and I don't know what I'm doing.... The command prompt doesn't recognize the files. I think this is because the software is Nakasi 4.1.1

Does anyone know how I can do this for my device? I'm on a mac.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-09-16 at 6.36.37 PM.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	37705
    looks like youre not in the folder the right way.

what's the folder called that contains your fastboot file?

if it's adb-fastboot (folder name), you gotta cd into that folder ...

say its on your desktop - in a folder called adb-fastboot - you gotta

cd desktop
    cd adb-fastboot

then you can implement the fastboot commands
    ./fastboot

as long as your fastboot file is named fastboot, that is.

* INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *

Hello world, I am new to this forum. If anyone could help me it would mean a lot.

I followed the steps to unlock the bootloader and it worked. I am having troubled rooting the phone. every time i enter chmod +x install-superboot-mac.sh I get an error, "no such file or directory".
    and the second line ./install-superboot-mac.sh says the same. I'm within the directory that i extracted the files from the zipped folder of superboot. It seems too easy to not get right but If anyone could help that would be great! thanks in advance
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516