CWM problems: "Back button" Message?

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
So I use CWM often to do the obvious. However on this device (Galaxy Nexus) there are some things that bug me about it. First the scrolling between options it usually skips the one I want and beyond. I know this is known but still.

The BIG one:

when I am in the process of doing something like flashing a ROM. I get this message telling me somehting about the back button not working and I cannot select any options. Well I can select them but nothing happens? I have to pull the battery and get into fastboot and select recovery. This has happened a couple of times and I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Thanks

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So I use CWM often to do the obvious. However on this device (Galaxy Nexus) there are some things that bug me about it. First the scrolling between options it usually skips the one I want and beyond. I know this is known but still.

The BIG one:

when I am in the process of doing something like flashing a ROM. I get this message telling me somehting about the back button not working and I cannot select any options. Well I can select them but nothing happens? I have to pull the battery and get into fastboot and select recovery. This has happened a couple of times and I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Thanks

I havnt come across this but perhaps shooting koush a message explaining the situation may help. I dont think he would ignore Nexus cwm bugs like he did with the fascinate community.

Reactions: aBoldPatriotsFan

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I've seen this. It seems like hitting the volume up or down button in quick succession turns back on again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

revickulous2001

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

The BIG one:

Thanks

Both issues have happened to me on several occasions.

And GO Pats.

Geezer Squid

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I seem to recall that if you press the up volume button and cycle through the menu a couple of times it will "enable the back button" and if you press the down volume button and cycle through the menu a couple of times it will "disable the back button". I could have that backward, but you get the idea.

18TGTI04

May 5, 2010
Visit site

The BIG one:

Thanks

also happening to me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers