Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    twindragons187's Avatar

    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!!!

    Default stock radios

    Does anyone have the stock radios for the gnex? I installed the leaked radios and I thinks its the root problem to why my android os is eating 30-50 percent of my battery. Didn't have this problem til after I installed the leaked radios. I'd rather not reload the stock from but just the radio files. Thanks in advanced...
  2. #2  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: stock radios

    Thanked by:
  3. #3  
    iBowToAndroid's Avatar

    Posts
    705 Posts
    ROM
    stock

    Default Re: stock radios

    Would be very interested to see what your results are after you've tested for a while...
    ghostvzwdev (stock rooted)
    m7wls (stock rooted)
    manta (stock rooted)
    Follow me on Twitter
    Email/GTalk
    Google+
  4. #4  
    Gnoah's Avatar

    Posts
    32 Posts
    ROM
    AXIOM/JDkernel

    Default Re: stock radios

    mine went from consistently -93 to -83 from the 4.02 to the 4.03 leaked radios in the same location. I don't have 4g here so...Also, no battery issues.
  5. #5  
    mozy's Avatar

    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

    Default

    My reception and battery life improved alot with the new radios.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    twindragons187's Avatar

    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!!!

    Default Re: stock radios

    i had really no affect, same db with both radio's . i did however get a spike in android os usage. and i mean a big spike, over 50% of the battery was going to it.
  7. #7  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: stock radios

    Quote Originally Posted by twindragons187 View Post
    i had really no affect, same db with both radio's . i did however get a spike in android os usage. and i mean a big spike, over 50% of the battery was going to it.
    Need to just let it settle man.. new roms, kernels, radios... all these things need a little time to settle before you will know how they affect your battery readings..

    ... and on that note.. the percentages are really hard to judge anything by and you have no idea what could be causing that. I've been on the 4.0.3 radios since they were leaked and I get excellent battery life, on 4G most of the time.

    You should always be much more concerned with your overall battery life and usage rather than the percentages you see in that menu.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    twindragons187's Avatar

    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!!!

    Default Re: stock radios

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Need to just let it settle man.. new roms, kernels, radios... all these things need a little time to settle before you will know how they affect your battery readings..

    ... and on that note.. the percentages are really hard to judge anything by and you have no idea what could be causing that. I've been on the 4.0.3 radios since they were leaked and I get excellent battery life, on 4G most of the time.

    You should always be much more concerned with your overall battery life and usage rather than the percentages you see in that menu.
    i ran the leaked radios for almost a week. i was getting around 5 hrs of battery with the extended battery to boot. im also on 4.0.3, but running the old radios and get better battery, signal is still the same as well. i'm also in a 3g only area so i keep in cdma for now unless i know i'm goin in a 4g area.
  9. #9  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: stock radios

    Quote Originally Posted by twindragons187 View Post
    i ran the leaked radios for almost a week. i was getting around 5 hrs of battery with the extended battery to boot. im also on 4.0.3, but running the old radios and get better battery, signal is still the same as well. i'm also in a 3g only area so i keep in cdma for now unless i know i'm goin in a 4g area.
    That's insane.. must have been very heavy use and/or poor selection in ROM / kernel.. I get fantastic battery life on my phone. Light-moderate use can get me anywhere from 12-20 or more hours depending much on how I'm using it, extended batt too. Even heavy use and its a chore to drain this thing. Right now I highly recommend th3ory's Axi0m ROM combined with Imoseyon's 1.2.2 exp2 kernel on interactivex governing.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  
    twindragons187's Avatar

    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!!!

    Default Re: stock radios

    I was running zygot 2.1 but the is usage is insane. Went back to 2.0 with old radios n everything's great again.

Posting Permissions

B