Help with Tatanium Backup.

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I backed up with tatanium backup and I cannot find the tatanium backup folder on the internal storage on my pc. I need to find it so I can copy it onto my pc before I can do a Factory reset before installing Axiom 2.4 from ZYTOG or whatever its caled. Any help, please!

Last edited:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I backed up with tatanium backup and I cannot find the tatanium backup folder on the internal storage on my pc. I need to find it so I can copy it onto my pc before I can do a Factory reset before installing Axiom 2.4 from ZYTOG or whatever its caled. Any help, please!

You don't need to copy to your PC. Just make sure you do your data wipe/factory reset from within clockworkmod recovery, not from within ICS... CWR will not wipe your sd card, which is where TiBu stores your backups. Doing a factory reset from within your ICS operating system would wipe your sd, don't do that :)

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
It sounds like you need to re-read Cyber's sticky on installing a ROM and make sure that you follow the steps. As 2defmouze said, if you do it like the directions say, it wont delete any of your pictures/music/backups.

If you ever do want to copy a backup of your phone's backup to your pc, it should show up when you plug your phone into the pc. On your phone, Titanium keeps it's stuff in a directory called "TitaniumBackup" and ROM Manager (for nandroid backups that you make) are stored in a directory called "clockworkmod."

Last edited:

WaistDownUnder

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
With the Pro Version of Titanium Backup you can sync your backups with Dropbox which is always good insurance. Having your backups local and on the cloud is good peace of mind.

Here's my Dropbox referral link if you don't already have an account: http://db.tt/UQW1921u

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC