Cream of the Crop

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, this looks like an awesome ROM to try. From the list of what it has to offer I will probably like it. The file is downloaded, now I just need the time to flash it to my phone. I love the availability of so many different ROM's and kernels to choose from for this phone. Can flashing ROM's turn into an addiction?:D

Yes....yes it can. We like to be referred to as flashaholics :)

daygo619

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
question for you guys..I left my usb when I was out of town this weekend and now that I am trying to flash this rom I can load it through ROM manager but I have no way of downloading the GAps to my phone...is there any way to do that without a usb cable?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
As a loyal flasher of pretty much only Th3ory ROMs since October... Codename Android is pretty freakin awesome. I am loving this ROM.. so happy to have found something that, though I'm sad to say it, has made me forget all about axi0m in just a few hours with it :)

JMac24#AC

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Two words... SIMPLY AMAZING :D

Ya. I agree completely! I had been running Bugless (GREAT rom btw) and Imo's lean kernel. I flashed this with the lean and oh my god. I actually may not flash again for awhile. And to let people know about my addiction I have like 5 or 6 nans I have completely set up so I can go back and forth as I like and update as new versions come out. I think that is done with.

Do yourself a favor and team this Rom with Imo's kernel. I am sitting at 11 hours 20 min up and have 45 % batt left. And I am a heavy Gtalker and Texter so the screen is up a lot.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
question for you guys..I left my usb when I was out of town this weekend and now that I am trying to flash this rom I can load it through ROM manager but I have no way of downloading the GAps to my phone...is there any way to do that without a usb cable?

Just go to the thread on the other site and click the gapps link and dl right to your phone. That's what I do and have no issues.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

Like tntdroid, I also just download ROMs straight from my phones browser. But to permenately solve your lost cable problem, you should get wifi file explorer. I havn't connected to my pc since downloading that app. Transfers files both ways and it's fast.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
The rom is amazing and super fast. Only if they my verizon app and nfl mobile app were working I would switch over. Awesome rom though. The new cream of the crop indeed.

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
It is built in. It loads up and pulls up my account. Just need to stop by a store and try it. Looks like it should work.

not necessarily. AXIOM 2.4, google wallet would load up and let you login and all. but when i tried to use it at the cash register, the payment wouldn't go through. and it worked while i was on Stock so I know there's nothing wrong with my phone's hardware. anyhow let me know if you get a chance, thanks!

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't think there is a difference in the GApps unless I'm missing something... ROM looks pretty good and may have to give it a try but going to have to wait until the Verizon app's are fixed because I won't be around a TV this weekend and need NFL mobile. If anyone gets NFL working please let me know.

I don't use NFL mobile so can't speak to that. I do use My Verizon and VVM. both are working fine on my GN after flashing this rom last night. I can't figure out why so many people are saying that they don't work.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't use NFL mobile so can't speak to that. I do use My Verizon and VVM. both are working fine on my GN after flashing this rom last night. I can't figure out why so many people are saying that they don't work.

I went back to aokp because like mclarry, I will be on the road this weekend and NEED nfl mobile. My verizon was working on code but nfl would not.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I ended up flashing last night and will run until the weekend and restore AXIOM 2.4 to have NFL mobile. So far everything is running smooth and I have no complaints, battery life seems to be the same as 2.4.

Would you guys like me to start a new thread like I did for AXIOM and update the OP with new downloads for this ROM?

Reactions: trmoney24

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I ended up flashing last night and will run until the weekend and restore AXIOM 2.4 to have NFL mobile. So far everything is running smooth and I have no complaints, battery life seems to be the same as 2.4.

Would you guys like me to start a new thread like I did for AXIOM and update the OP with new downloads for this ROM?

Sure that would be cool, lol.. can never have too many threads to check ;) :)

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com

Yes sir!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20