[ROM] Android Open Kang Project

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Reflashed fresh gapps and rebooted phone. Went in exchange email account and sent email to gmail account. Same problem. Have to open gmail app and then email is retrieved. Doesn't push automatically like it used to. Md5 for both the rom zip file and gapps zip match. Downloaded gapps from b27 page. Any ideas?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
it worked correctly on a previous build?

if so, maybe restore the previous build, then boot into recovery and wipe everything (including format /system)/flash b27/flash b27-gapps.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
In Milestone 4 the dBm signal indicator now works with LTE. In past builds, the LTE indicator would always show -85 dBm no matter what the signal strength was. Prefer having a numerical signal strength indicator to the usual signal bars and glad that it's working now.

It's the little things that we flashaholics appreciate. :rolleyes:

Sent using Tapatalk

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Downloading now...currently on build 25 and it is pretty solid already can't wait to see what m4 brought to the table!!! CodeName 1.5 came out yesterday too :/ d*mn all these decisions bahahahaha

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Now on M4 and everything appears to be running fine. Signal strength bars are now blue/gray like they were supposed to be in b27. Gmail also now seems to be pushing consistently where it wasn't on my phone in b27. So far, so good.

Reactions: NotJustAPhone

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
What kind of battery life are you guys getting with this ROM? And what Kernel are you running? I just put M4 onto my phone with Franco's Kernel and after 3 hours, I was already at 44% battery. Previously, I was running Pete's Bugless Beast and I could get like 8 hours of battery life at 50%... Am I doing something wrong?

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Haven't downloaded M4 yet but I definitely will. :)

Question for those who are running this ROM with Lean kernel + Lean tweaks. Haven't you noticed any SOD or random reboots? If so, what did you do to resolve them?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Haven't downloaded M4 yet but I definitely will. :)

Question for those who are running this ROM with Lean kernel + Lean tweaks. Haven't you noticed any SOD or random reboots? If so, what did you do to resolve them?

Running M4 with LeanKernel and leantweaks and no random reboots or SOD so far. I don't undervolt beyond the slight undervolting that is in the stable version of LeanKernel. Overclocked slightly to the 1350 slot as the max.

Sent using Tapatalk

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Running M4 with LeanKernel and leantweaks and no random reboots or SOD so far. I don't undervolt beyond the slight undervolting that is in the stable version of LeanKernel. Overclocked slightly to the 1350 slot as the max.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna try this when I download M4.

Update: Flashed M4 without a wipe and everything is going good. Just a thought but I read that others were having issues when not wiping. I downloaded M4 from the same mirror as B27.

Last edited:

dannye123

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I really need help. I just got a replacement nexus and I unlocked the bootloader, rooted it, backed it up, and tried flashing aokp b27. I am not in a bootloop and do not know what to do! :'(

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I really need help. I just got a replacement nexus and I unlocked the bootloader, rooted it, backed it up, and tried flashing aokp b27. I am not in a bootloop and do not know what to do! :'(

You need to do a battery pull - then replace the battery, then boot back up while holding VOL UP, VOL DOWN, and POWER ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

This will bring you to fastboot - you can select recovery mode by navigating with volume keys, then pressing enter to select.

From there just restore your backup and make sure you get a good download (check md5) and you'll be good.

Reactions: NotJustAPhone

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm running AOKP M4 on my Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Tab. I don't have YouTube installed or available in the market on my GT. It's there on my GN, though.