[ROM][6/26/12] CyanogenMod 9 - Official Nightly & RC Builds!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][5/2/12] CyanogenMod Nightly Builds - OFFICIAL!

I think another one just came out today (3 total)....i guess we can call these "hour-lies" now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Oh crap. Let me double check to see if it's the same one I linked to.

This is good though--usually an increase in nightlies = stable's around the corner.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

^i agree the 2 builds i tried were VERY smooth. I just am not feeling the feature set atm, but i'm sure it will get to a point where it is, or is at least close to, the "industry" standard. (aokp currently).

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

With most all other Androids that had developer support, it seemed like Cyanogen was the "it" ROM to have...coveted by all. Why does it not seem this way for the gn? Is the Cyanogen team loosing their touch, or are just a ton of more active developers now? I'm not trying to start trouble, I just find it odd how quiet the whole Cyanogen world is for this phone.

hyminameisderek

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
With most all other Androids that had developer support, it seemed like Cyanogen was the "it" ROM to have...coveted by all. Why does it not seem this way for the gn? Is the Cyanogen team loosing their touch, or are just a ton of more active developers now? I'm not trying to start trouble, I just find it odd how quiet the whole Cyanogen world is for this phone.

Probably because it's still in nightlies and missing many features.

Reactions: zero neck

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

Because CM9 is still in Alpha stage. The Cyanogen Mod team have a huge list of features yet to add. And once in RC1 phase you will see a ton more activity.

But for an alpha this has been my daily driver last couple weeks. Its rock solid stable already and has great battery life.

They are taking time to make sure its perfect, and don't rush it out. Just wait till every feature is in place and it will again be the best ICS ROM.

Reactions: greydarrah

MrBigFeathers

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

Does anyone else have lag on CM9 when using it after a few minutes? When I grab my phone and hit the power button it lags when I try to pull down the notification bar or just unlock it. After it gets going it is fine but it takes like 5 seconds or so to get up to speed. I have the stock kernel and I have tried Interactive and On Demand for the governor setting with no change. Stock 4.0.2 was instant all the time.

I'm running the 5-7 nightly

hyminameisderek

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else have lag on CM9 when using it after a few minutes? When I grab my phone and hit the power button it lags when I try to pull down the notification bar or just unlock it. After it gets going it is fine but it takes like 5 seconds or so to get up to speed. I have the stock kernel and I have tried Interactive and On Demand for the governor setting with no change. Stock 4.0.2 was instant all the time.

I'm running the 5-7 nightly

Mine lags on boot up when everything is organizing and starting up, but no problems after a few minutes of being on

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Still getting around to updating. My apologies folks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

captaincaveman

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
There is a new one up.

By the way, is anyone running themes with this? I just have the stock theme in the settings. I wonder how i get more?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane