| || |
Are Issues Resolved in 4.0.4 Update?
I've been interested in a GNEX since launch, but have held off purchase due to the following reported issues:
1) inability to call out or hold a call from areas where other phones can
2) inability to establish or hold a data connection from areas where other phones can
3) slow handoff from 4G to 3G to 1x
4) data connection remains in 1x or 3G in a strong 4G area until restart
5) poor battery life due to constant hunting for signal
6) random reboots
7) microphone cuts out during phone call
8) loud screeching sound during phone call
9) low speaker volume
10) ringtone volume not separate from notification volume
These issues have been reported to persist through multiple handset exchanges. From what I've read, the handoff issues (#3 and #4) appear to be resolved in the leaked 4.0.4 update and this has improved battery life (#5). Is this true?
For those of you who have experienced any of the above issues and installed the leaked 4.0.4 update, can you confirm these issues are resolved? Have any of the other issues you've experienced been resolved by this update?