Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Like Tree21Likes
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    What do you think?

Default Re: What is the best Rom out currently?

THANK YOU!

ROM
    AXI0M Patient Zero M2

I'm hoping V10 will be better for me. Too weird. Every other ROM I've tried is fine, but V9 didn't take in four tries. New issues with the phone for this morning. Had to pop the battery last night in a failed V9 attempt, and I can't get the cover to reseat. Quite possibly the worst design ever.
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by stacman.nexus View Post
    I'm hoping V10 will be better for me. Too weird. Every other ROM I've tried is fine, but V9 didn't take in four tries. New issues with the phone for this morning. Had to pop the battery last night in a failed V9 attempt, and I can't get the cover to reseat. Quite possibly the worst design ever.
    Yeah you have to really jam that cover in there. Start at bottom and pinch, essentially.

I updated the AXI0M thread. Waiting for market restore on my phone. Actually had a successful direct download to my phone, which is odd.

ROM
    AXI0M Patient Zero M2

I backup all of my app apk files on a Box.net account (50 GB free), and with the mobile app lets me connect and use the installer with it sitting online (no download to the phone), so I never have to rely on the Market restore.

The CM9 nightlies based on aokp (4.03) are among the best. They've increasd the volumes of the notifications, ringtones and speaker. And they can all be further adjusted using the built in DSP manager. The screen colors and gamma are also adjustable. This will be the rom I'm staying with.
    Last edited by darreno1; 03-22-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789