Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1032 of 1913 FirstFirst ... 1029103010311032103310341035 ... LastLast
Results 25,776 to 25,800 of 47801
Like Tree102386Likes
  1. #25776  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,249 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post

    NIN.did you go balls deep?

    Sent from my DNA
    Lol...:rolleyes:Yes i did 220


    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
    sicario666 and zero neck like this.
  2. #25777  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,462 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,703 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Lol...:rolleyes:Yes i did 220


    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Damn dude. That's mega ballsdeep!

    Sent from my DNA
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD
  3. #25778  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,249 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    Damn dude. That's mega ballsdeep!

    Sent from my DNA
    Thanks man BTW how are you liking the DNA ?more importantly is it rooted?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by nexusisneecesary; 12-22-2012 at 09:45 PM.
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
    mrro82 likes this.
  4. #25779  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,462 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,703 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I've been with android for a while now. The past few months have been peppered with different devices.
    S3...iPhone4s...iPhone5...razrM...razr maxx...maxx hd...nexus...S3 again. Now the DNA.

    I actually wanted a note2,but couldn't afford it so I settled for the DNA. I'm still looking for a note2 but it will just take a while. The DNA is a nice device. But like I said I settled for it. So I'm back on the trading fence again. Yeah...again. oh and I've been too lazy to root it. I don't wanna deal with restoring it when and if someone wants it.

    Sent from my DNA
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD
  5. #25780  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Sooooo... my data keeps switching between 3g and 1x.... and now its not really sending messages 100% of the time and this is at home where i usually get all 4bars and even when i have 4 bars, it still says I'm on 1x... and now it's not wanting to send text messages even with 4 bars. And now it doesn't want to make calls .... it'll try to dial and then say call lost even with 4 BARS! >: ( can anyone help me out?!? I've even tried switching ROMs and kernels... nothing is working

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  6. #25781  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,249 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    Sooooo... my data keeps switching between 3g and 1x.... and now its not really sending messages 100% of the time and this is at home where i usually get all 4bars and even when i have 4 bars, it still says I'm on 1x... and now it's not wanting to send text messages even with 4 bars. And now it doesn't want to make calls .... it'll try to dial and then say call lost even with 4 BARS! >: ( can anyone help me out?!? I've even tried switching ROMs and kernels... nothing is working

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    What about going back to stock and locking then unlocking the bootloader?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  7. #25782  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    So I've realized that one of the most entertaining things about flashing a new ROM to my phone is resetting the Data Usage Warning from 2GB to 175GB...



    Data addicts unite.
    Thanked by:
  8. #25783  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    What about going back to stock and locking then unlocking the bootloader?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    So the only solution is to install the stock recovery, relock the bootloader, ruu back to stock, and then unlock the boot loader again, then root, and then flash a custom recovery again, and reinstall aokp? That is a ridiculous amount of work. What does flashing back to stock have to do with anything? Can i just restore my backup of the stock rom? I'm so lazy

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  9. #25784  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,249 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    So the only solution is to install the stock recovery, relock the bootloader, ruu back to stock, and then unlock the boot loader again, then root, and then flash a custom recovery again, and reinstall aokp? That is a ridiculous amount of work. What does flashing back to stock have to do with anything? Can i just restore my backup of the stock rom? I'm so lazy

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    If theirs corrupted data lying around the best way to get rid of it is to relock and unlock the boot loader since this will cause a complete wipe(is that the proper term lol) simply going back to stock recovery may work but i would say relocking and unlocking your boot loader is your best shot..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25785  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    So the only solution is to install the stock recovery, relock the bootloader, ruu back to stock, and then unlock the boot loader again, then root, and then flash a custom recovery again, and reinstall aokp? That is a ridiculous amount of work. What does flashing back to stock have to do with anything? Can i just restore my backup of the stock rom? I'm so lazy

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    I would just dl the rom again, check md5 to make sure it's good, and then do a clean install.
    Dunno what the deal is with radios on the one v, but you could have a radio that your phone doesnt like and maybe you can try a different one.
    i dont think you need to go back to stock, at least not as a first solution. i would do that last personally.


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  11. #25786  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    If theirs corrupted data lying around the best way to get rid of it is to relock and unlock the boot loader since this will cause a complete wipe(is that the proper term lol) simply going back to stock recovery may work but i would say relocking and unlocking your boot loader is your best shot..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    But if i don't go back to stock, i can't do a complete wipe through the bootloader because its a custom ROM right? Or can I? Will it harm anything? I don't know. I forgot how i did it last time...

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25787  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    But if i don't go back to stock, i can't do a complete wipe through the bootloader because its a custom ROM right? Or can I? Will it harm anything? I don't know. I forgot how i did it last time...

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    You wipe data, cache partition, dalvik cache, and format system in recovery, then install the rom from SD card in recovery.

    That wipes everything but the SD card.


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
    Thanked by:
  13. #25788  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I know how to flash a rom xD thanks zero but even when i try another ROM, i still have the same issue....

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    zero neck likes this.
  14. #25789  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    What is this? An Advisor helping another member within the Chatter and its Android related? What a crime

    Nice job Zero.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

    I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Thanked by:
    Johnly 
    Johnly, zero neck, mrro82 and 4 others like this.
  15. #25790  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    I would just dl the rom again, check md5 to make sure it's good, and then do a clean install.
    Dunno what the deal is with radios on the one v, but you could have a radio that your phone doesnt like and maybe you can try a different one.
    i dont think you need to go back to stock, at least not as a first solution. i would do that last personally.
    I've tried 4 different roms so far and nothing... and i can't use the newer radio because if i do, then i can't use jb roms... you guys are a great help. I've just tried everything and I'm about to give up... jb was working Just fine. And now all of a sudden, it's not.

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25791  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    What is this? An Advisor helping another member within the Chatter and its Android related? What a crime

    Nice job Zero.
    Hahahaha rare these days
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    I've tried 4 different roms so far and nothing... and i can't use the newer radio because if i do, then i can't use jb roms... you guys are a great help. I've just tried everything and I'm about to give up... jb was working Just fine. And now all of a sudden, it's not.

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    Word maybe its just some temporary thing. Doubt its the rom.


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  17. #25792  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I'm hoping it might be work going on at the towers in my area. Any way of knowing this? Haha

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  18. #25793  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Ugh, can't sleep. I work in less than 6 hours. Work 7-1 at the bakery place and 1-9 at the arcade. Its gonna be a loooooong day

    Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.
  19. #25794  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NGEFreek View Post
    Ugh, can't sleep. I work in less than 6 hours. Work 7-1 at the bakery place and 1-9 at the arcade. Its gonna be a loooooong day

    Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.
    Step 1: put "out of order" sign on arcade game booth.
    Step 2: close curtain of said booth.
    Step 3: sleep.
    Step 4: ???
    Step 5: profit
  20. #25795  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    I'm hoping it might be work going on at the towers in my area. Any way of knowing this? Haha
    No way to know. It's hard enough to get your hands on the build-out/deployment sheets for a given region, but no way you'll get details of current activity. I've tried. You can, however, keep an eye on the towers near you and if you see anyone working on them, stop by for a sec and ask the guys what's up. They're usually pretty friendly. Bring 'em a cold drink if it's hot, or hot drink if it's cold, and I'm sure they'd give you all the info you want.
    Thanked by:
    Johnly, zero neck, mrro82 and 1 others like this.
  21. #25796  
    bakerbert's Avatar

    Posts
    448 Posts
    ROM
    JellyBeans

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    holy hammered...i feel like playing halo.
    any of you guys up for the task? my gamer tag is Captain DUI.

    Long story short (with the gamer tag)....never be stupid, get an expensive ticket and buy an Xbox the next day and pick a gamer tag.
    Sent Via..Raven from Kings Landing
    BB Storm 1 > Samsung Droid Charge > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Samsung Galaxy Note II & LG G Pad 8.3
  22. #25797  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,462 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,703 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbert View Post
    holy hammered...i feel like playing halo.
    any of you guys up for the task? my gamer tag is Captain DUI.

    Long story short (with the gamer tag)....never be stupid, get an expensive ticket and buy an Xbox the next day and pick a gamer tag.
    Thank you. Lesson learned...at your expense that is. I drove literally hammered one night,I can easily say its the dumbest thing I have done in my life.

    Sent from my DNA
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD
  23. #25798  
    bakerbert's Avatar

    Posts
    448 Posts
    ROM
    JellyBeans

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    EDIT
    easy to think you are OK at the time, totally different story when something bad happens. That is a mistake i will never make again.
    Currently my truck is in the bar parking lot
    Every one i play Halo with calls me DUIE. Join us.... Drunken Shenanigans at its best!!!!
    Sent Via..Raven from Kings Landing
    BB Storm 1 > Samsung Droid Charge > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Samsung Galaxy Note II & LG G Pad 8.3
    zero neck and mrro82 like this.
  24. #25799  
    Irvgotti's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    So cold. About to go to work. We get off early today. Thank the lord.

    sent from my droid DNA
    Privacy is overrated :P
  25. #25800  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Good morning Chatter.. what my people's been up to?? Early seasons greetings of course.. hope everyone has a great holiday / break

Posting Permissions