Page 1062 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 1059106010611062106310641065 ... LastLast
Results 26,526 to 26,550 of 44419
Like Tree94501Likes
  1. #26526  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,358 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,403 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by dancing-bass View Post
    10:48pm. I'm out ya'll. Was thinking about handing things over to the night crew, but I'll leave that up to someone else. Catch ya'll in the morning.
    Some times the night crew is quiet.....just click replay on a 2 hour trance video to get ya through. Posting all night is not a requirement ha ha.
  2. #26527  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    There's a reason why I'm not a pilot, and it's because I'd probably end up doing something like this:

    I'm guessing that's the Russian plane crashing?

    Can't watch. On my Gnex.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. #26528  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Some times the night crew is quiet.....just click replay on a 2 hour trance video to get ya through. Posting all night is not a requirement ha ha.
    "I will work harder!" -Boxer the horse.

    Anyone else read Animal Farm? Classic.

    I'll be up all night. Night crew, tickle my fancy. :rolleyes:

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Johnly likes this.
  4. #26529  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,358 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,403 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Taco View Post
    "I will work harder!" -Boxer the horse.

    Anyone else read Animal Farm? Classic.

    I'll be up all night. Night crew, tickle my fancy. :rolleyes:

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    ha ha ha.....
  5. #26530  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,358 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,403 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Taco View Post
    "I will work harder!" -Boxer the horse.

    Anyone else read Animal Farm? Classic.

    I'll be up all night. Night crew, tickle my fancy. :rolleyes:

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  6. #26531  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Finally, my 46-50+ hour work week is over. Came home, rearranged my room, put together a TV shelf and hooked up my Blu-ray player. Lazy Sunday ahead, then Monday it's TV shopping with the best friend. Next 4 days off minus 2 hours of work tomorrow. Feels good.

    Nomming on a non-photo worthy turkey sandwich and a Platinum.
    --Chris [cole2kb]
    Thanked by:
    davidnc, Johnly, zero neck and 1 others like this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26532  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davey11 View Post
    Rom and kernel picked out? Stock?

    Sent from my mako ()
    aokp 4eva.

    havent read about mako kernels so i dunno about that. but i have francos app so thats always convenient.


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  8. #26533  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,358 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,403 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    Finally, my 46-50+ hour work week is over. Came home, rearranged my room, put together a TV shelf and hooked up my Blu-ray player. Lazy Sunday ahead, then Monday it's TV shopping with the best friend. Next 4 days off minus 2 hours of work tomorrow. Feels good.

    Nomming on a non-photo worthy turkey sandwich and a Platinum.
    oh hell ya buddy.
    Thanked by:
  9. #26534  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did. The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

    --Chris [cole2kb]
    Thanked by:
    davidnc, Johnly, zero neck and 1 others like this.
  10. #26535  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did. The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

    Yes. Yes. YES. Watched this a week or two ago, great throwback.

    Anyways, turns out I might run into a girl here in this small town near Mt. Adams that I knew last year. We didn't end the friendship on the best of terms and its what made last spring so hard on me, so I have mixed feelings about it.

    But I knew it might happen... 2-3 weeks in her town of a couple hundred people? Yeahh.
    Johnly likes this.
  11. #26536  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,358 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,403 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    ZEN
  12. #26537  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I love this series. I love movies that leave tons of questions, tons of backstory to be learned, it's all very interesting. I'm hoping that Prometheus' sequel will give me some of that backstory goodness instead of being an actual "sequel"...I'm told, however, that I need to watch the Alien anthology to understand Prometheus, and I haven't seen any of those. Probably picking up the Blu-ray pack on Monday, along with The Shining, and The Exorcist. Any Blu-ray suggestions, Chatter? Anything I just -need- to see in 1080p? I'll probably pick up American Beauty as well.
    --Chris [cole2kb]
    davidnc, Johnly, mrro82 and 1 others like this.
  13. #26538  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    I love this series. I love movies that leave tons of questions, tons of backstory to be learned, it's all very interesting. I'm hoping that Prometheus' sequel will give me some of that backstory goodness instead of being an actual "sequel"...I'm told, however, that I need to watch the Alien anthology to understand Prometheus, and I haven't seen any of those. Probably picking up the Blu-ray pack on Monday, along with The Shining, and The Exorcist. Any Blu-ray suggestions, Chatter? Anything I just -need- to see in 1080p? I'll probably pick up American Beauty as well.
    I've been meaning to start putting together a ripped personal 1080p movie library. Maybe I'll get around to it soon. The matrix would be at the top of that list.
  14. #26539  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,358 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,403 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    In the mean time....
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26540  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    the first matrix is dope but i cant say i really like the second 2.


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  16. #26541  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Before I pass out for the night, wanted to comment on the responses to the beta dashboard and first available build of Amicitia. The feedback has been great so far, even with the compilation error making the build mostly non-functional.

    It's appreciated.
    Thanked by 2:
  17. #26542  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,358 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,403 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Crickets......



    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  18. #26543  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    So I just got this day before yesterday and I already beat it. go figure.... Probably gonna take it back to Gamestop and exchange it for gravity rush, beat that in a couple days, then take it back and get the ac3 back... Great game....


    Codename: One V.
    davidnc and Johnly like this.
  19. #26544  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Nfl day!

    Franco r22 mako available. Another early morning flash.

    Sent from my mako ()
  20. #26545  
    davidnc's Avatar

    Posts
    5,539 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,689 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Good morning ChatterHeads
    Go Panthers !

    Unplug for 39 hrs. Haha


    sent from my Nexus
    Johnly and bigdaddytee like this.
  21. #26546  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,358 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,403 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Go Denver!

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26547  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    not very pleased with the giants these days. but will still be watching football all day.

    at least the knicks have a shot this year.


    * INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
  23. #26548  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    not very pleased with the giants these days. but will still be watching football all day.

    at least the knicks have a shot this year.
    Otherwise, it's just drinking beer at 1pm for no reason. :beer:

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 12-30-2012 at 11:35 AM.
  24. #26549  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    4,054 Posts
    ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    what's up chatter
    davidnc, Johnly and zero neck like this.
  25. #26550  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,358 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,403 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    what's up chatter
    You tell us he he

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Posting Permissions

B