[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Insanity. I didn't think BlackBerry would have enough loyal followers left. I guess they have nothing better to do than wait for the next os to launch...

Sent from somewhere

Or they like hanging around the forums. A lot of the posters in that thread are using Android devices.

Sent from my SGSIII

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
This and the fact that there is/was a shortage...not many devs have em in hand.

Just looking at the top poster list, how come no one can knock funky off the top? That guy must be a machine.

Little do we know he's actually a ghost created by the posting energy of chatter.. he doesn't actually exist. The more we post... the higher he gets. *shudder *

Or something like that idk. :D

Morning chatter.. if you can call it that. Feel like death.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
So did Google only have one Nexus 4 available for sale? Looks like it. Lol.

Sent from my SGSIII

"Due to a lack of entertainment at the Google offices, all online sales of the LG Nexus 4 will be halted.

At exactly 12:00 noon every day, one unlocked device will be dropped on the front lawn of building 44.

Good luck."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
"Due to a lack of entertainment at the Google offices, all online sales of the LG Nexus 4 will be halted.

At exactly 12:00 noon every day, one unlocked device will be dropped on the front lawn of building 44.

Good luck."

We also advise that you finalize your will and make funeral arrangements before participating in our Nexus 4 sales events,

Sent from my SGSIII

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88