[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatter... first full work week in the books! All training and about the firm stuff so relatively boring but gotta do it. Time for some Black Ops 2!

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Wussup Chatter.. No time to read through 20 new pages, lol.. Must have been a good night :)

NJAP.. Seki was a good call, def pricey but the sushi and saki were both great. Sorry I failed to take any pics, Chatter :/ lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Circled:) alright now i gotta do some work..

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Just entered in a draw for this:

MOTOROLA DEFY PRO - Water Resistant Dustproof Android Smartphone - Long Battery Life - Life Proof - Motorola Mobility LLC. Canada Limited

Probably won't be as snappy as my Gnex, but I figured if I win it, I've got a free Android to hack and play with -- and I can use it at the shop and not have to worry about my Gnex getting dropped/scratched/abused. Just swap SIM and go :)

And I gotta admit... I still miss a physical keyboard, as much as I've gotten used to typing on a screen.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
If anyone wants to circle me as well feel free. Look through my posts first though. I may not be your particular cup of tea on there. All good either way. We'll always have the Chatter. :D
http://plus.google.com/114133519458465595092
I have been thinking about going in the military as a rotor wing medic.. i could easily get in because of the aviation program i am in,thoughts..?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I actually regret not joining the reserves (Canadian Armed Forces) right out of high school. I would have gone in for Mechanized. I'd say there are a lot of pros and cons. It can be hard on family life if that's something important to you but I'd say go for it.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Just want to take a moment to brag on some "home grown" talent. He put this song out last year (his take on "Little Drummer Boy")

Sean Quigley - Little Drummer Boy (Official Music Video) - YouTube

And if you like that, also search for the one he just released this year (and is working on an EP as well) search for his song "Our Generation". For both tracks he did all the instruments and vocals. Did I mention he's still in High School? As a musician myself... I'm impressed!

That is all. You may now return to your regularly scheduled weekend activities....

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Just want to take a moment to brag on some "home grown" talent. He put this song out last year (his take on "Little Drummer Boy")

And if you like that, also search for the one he just released this year (and is working on an EP as well) search for his song "Our Generation". For both tracks he did all the instruments and vocals. Did I mention he's still in High School? As a musician myself... I'm impressed!

That is all. You may now return to your regularly scheduled weekend activities....

i was in two noise bands in college hahahahaahahahahahaha. seriously

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

You Canadians are a special breed. Shorts in the winter. Gloves were a nice touch though :D :p

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I wear shorts in the winter. I own one pair of long dress slacks for interviews and other dressy occasions, but other than that, it's shorts 24/7.