Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1142 of 1922 FirstFirst ... 1139114011411142114311441145 ... LastLast
Results 28,526 to 28,550 of 48032
Like Tree102864Likes

Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    So lumenii, when is the contest over?
    p.s. How is everyone today?
    For naming the widgets? It's open until I put out the final release candidate build on the Dashboard, and right now I'm not sure when that will be. I'm getting quite a few submissions, and I plan to update the page later today with a new look.
    Thanked by:
    Johnly 
    davidnc, Johnly, mrro82 and 2 others like this.

ROM
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    For naming the widgets? It's open until I put out the final release candidate build on the Dashboard, and right now I'm not sure when that will be. I'm getting quite a few submissions, and I plan to update the page later today with a new look.
    How many entries per email?

Codename: One V.
    davidnc likes this.

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

Welp back to the nexus til Friday. Downloaded a unbootable ROM. No back up either. Lol every tech guy said that I have a top 3phone and that the iPhone is a VZW top phone but they don't consider it a top 5 phone. Also ordered a Nokia wireless stand

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Privacy is overrated :P

Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Afternoon, Chatter.. left school a bit early, have finals all next week and a paper to finish so I figured that's more important than sitting there doing nothing, lol. Bad news on that sweet apartment from a while ago is we had a lawyer look at the co-op's financials and he felt it would be a bad investment so we had to let it go, something about too much debt the board had taken on, yadda yadda yadda..... But found a new place earlier this week and hopefully closing on it in the next few days. Little smaller than the first one but very nice.. snapped a few pics to show which don't really do it justice, but you can see them here if I G+'d correctly https://plus.google.com/117924581774...ts/dZa71sHkuhU
    Looks very nice. and cozy.

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    How many entries per email?
    However many you can think of.

Just got called into the hospital, apparently one of the local datacenter servers just went down and they want everyone on-site this evening while it's sorted out. The new look for the echelonandroid.com contest will have to wait.

Thanked by:
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,735 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    I have added a Note II to my collection. The stylus is useful for playing Ingress in the cold.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    That right there makes it worth it njap

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,735 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    Wow you can use any carrier note 2 rom on the VZW note 2 as long as you flash the kernel and modem that's awesome!

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    That is just frigging EPIC

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

You would think it would be suicide rates...

--- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Thanked by:
    davidnc likes this.

ROM
    AOKP

That is just frigging hilarious xD

davidnc likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28536  
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Afternoon, Chatter.. left school a bit early, have finals all next week and a paper to finish so I figured that's more important than sitting there doing nothing, lol. Bad news on that sweet apartment from a while ago is we had a lawyer look at the co-op's financials and he felt it would be a bad investment so we had to let it go, something about too much debt the board had taken on, yadda yadda yadda..... But found a new place earlier this week and hopefully closing on it in the next few days. Little smaller than the first one but very nice.. snapped a few pics to show which don't really do it justice, but you can see them here if I G+'d correctly https://plus.google.com/117924581774...ts/dZa71sHkuhU

* INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *

ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

alright guys,so i really have been trying to come to terms with my life,and what i can do,what i can be..perhaps if i can get over what happened in my childhood(i would really prefer not to talk about it thanks guys)..i will be able to move on with my life..things like ,chatter,and G+ help me to move on,anyways on a more postive note my high school bowling team is undefeated through 6 games in a 10 game season,so that is great..
    zero neck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    alright guys,so i really have been trying to come to terms with my life,and what i can do,what i can be..perhaps if i can get over what happened in my childhood(i would really prefer not to talk about it thanks guys)..i will be able to move on with my life..things like ,chatter,and G+ help me to move on,anyways on a more postive note my high school bowling team is undefeated through 6 games in a 10 game season,so that is great..
    Someone else watches The doctor! Fantastic!
    Thanked by:
    nexusisneecesary likes this.

ROM
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    Someone else watches The doctor! Fantastic!
    You guys aren't the only ones

ROM
    Stock

I'll respect your wishes, but will you accept some general advice from an old guy?

We are all products of a lot of different things. Parents, schools, friends, religious practice, it's really endless. And for better or worse, no matter where we go, we take those influences and memories with us. But there's the good news; we are going somewhere. The only thing that will slow us down is how we allow those things to affect us.
    You won't forget, but you can move on, and take back control of your life and it's trajectory. Only you can move beyond circumstances, only you can allow them power over you. This isn't easy, and every life and situation is unique. You'll have to find your best way forward, one that remembers the past, but doesn't dwell on it.
    You're young, and you have time to figure it out. And you have friends, who wish you the best. I think you'll find your way.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.
    Thanked by:
    davidnc, zero neck, mrro82 and 4 others like this.

Big daddy is right. Don't try to forget. Instead, embrace it as part of you. You learned from it, therefore it is a good thing it happened.

Thanked by:
    davidnc, zero neck, mrro82 and 3 others like this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28542  
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

* INCREDIBLE * MECHA * TORO * GROUPER * GALAXY S3 *
    * [TORO RADIOS] * [NEXUS WALLS] * [GROUPER GUIDE] * [CHATTER] *
    davidnc likes this.

Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

This song is for Chatter.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Thanked by:

I really don't get it. This data connectivity problem is back. It's a different device (I actually have two in front of me right now, I've tested on both), a different SIM card, I've verified and manually reset the APN entries, and tried multiple towers (1900MHz and non-1900MHz alike). The only common denominator left is that this is happening on my new(ish) plan. Usually when Android/mobile devices throw me a challenge, I enjoy it. Even the hard ones. Not this time. At this point, regular applications such as Google Voice, Bank of America, Google Drive, etc. will rarely even work. It can take up to five minutes in the browser to get the data flowing. And the "quick fixes" like rebooting, airplane mode? Yeah, no. This is on the network side. Everything else has been ruled out.

My Nexus 4 is now a WiFi device running off my VZW unlimited LTE hotspot through an old Galaxy Nexus. Irony? I think so.
    bigdaddytee likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Temple Run 2 is out, ya'll

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)
    --Chris [cole2kb]

Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)
    Just saw that.. I'm resisting the urge to download it and all the other good games so I can preserve what little free time I have already.

ROM
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post

I guess the new prerequisite for it is a 1.2Ghz dual core because its not available for me :/

Damn nature, you funny.

Really though, the reaction at the end of this video is priceless.

Global Posts
    7,712 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Happy Thursday ChatterHeads
    Today mite be last day of work week for me if sleet and frrezing rain happen friday.
    I hate that stuff .Storm isn't coming right to give us snow here for where im at.

sent from my nexus

Quote Originally Posted by davidnc View Post
    Happy Thursday ChatterHeads
    Today mite be last day of work week for me if sleet and frrezing rain happen friday.
    I hate that stuff .Storm isn't coming right to give us snow here for where im at.

sent from my nexus
    What do you do for work? And man, I love snow. ^_^

davidnc likes this.